• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
From that, interested in Hellblade 2, Avowed, Fable and Everwild. Pity they didnt show enough for any of them.

Khrol

Oct 28, 2017
I'm still not clear on what's going on. Microsoft is all over the place with their messaging.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Im really surprised Halo is cross-gen. I get it nets more sales, but if it's a GAAS, then it shouldnt be an issue. I wonder if it would have been significantly different as an exclusive to Series X/PC

lost7

Feb 20, 2018
Honestly the Obsidian game is already one of my most anticipated games already. The only thing that's disappointing is that all these games seem so far away

Forearm_Star

Oct 25, 2017
Not really sure how I feel one way or another by the mixed messaging.

Good to see more stuff coming out from MSG is pretty much all I know for certain.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
if a game is 2022 or later then it is series x only is what I am getting from this. They didn't show gameplay for most of these telling me they are far out.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
if a game is 2022 or later then it is series x only is what I am getting from this. They didn't show gameplay for most of these telling me they are far out.
Yeah, this.

The hot topic for debate is cross gen for the first 2 years for XGS, and when that actually starts. Now it's also when these games will launch.

Never doubted Hellblade 2 would be Series X only vs also on XBO.