• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
iu

All this in 12 seconds?

sirap

Oct 25, 2017
South East Asia
Sounds about right. I've never timed my cats but they seem to poop pretty fast (when healthy).

Squat toilets y'all. They're the way to go.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
It's not clear why dogs look at us when they poop, but it's possible they're trying to make sure you're on the lookout while they're in a vulnerable position. So stop watching them poop and keep guard!
Low key best quote from the article.

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to imagine this being used as a thought experiment in a gen ed physics class in the future.
It's got all the basics. Friction, gravity... If you really want to challenge them you could add the effect of leaning or maybe counter-pressure from pooping in a medium.

Juniors will have to strain with the rocket problem, adapted for poop. This is where you have to use the alternate form of Newton's 2nd Law that lets you find the thrust when the mass of an object is changing.

Don't get me started on non-inertial frames.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cross reference this with all the ERA pooping threads and I got to believe many of you all need more fiber and better overall diets. I haven't timed it but unless I'm sick it takes about a min to get in, shit, wipe, wash, and leave.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hold on my poop dealer just called

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Can you imagine explain you job to outsiders.

"I film animals pooping and time how long it takes. The end goal is an encyclopedia of poop times. I'ma name it, From Crown to Ground"

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
My brother takes like 20 minutes. I need to inform him he's not a mammal. Actually I never understood that myself. It takes me 12 seconds or about that, always has.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
I like to sit on the shitty for a good ~10mins give or take, sometimes longer if it was an especially egregious night of drinking and eating garbage the day before. Fact is there's few rooms in the house where someone can have legitimate solitude and peace for 10 minutes when you live with your family. The bathroom is one such room.

Turn the vent on and crack our window and it may as well be a different planet.