• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VeggieBurger

Jan 6, 2018

Shout out to these guys risking their health to get us front row access to some hardcore cringe. Some real compelling arguments about freedom, flat earth, 5G, Darwinism etc in this vid please give it a watch

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Link for clickage

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
Just watched this. Holy shit at the raw eggs and meat guy.
I wasn't sure if he was going to end up doing this one.

Deleted member 60295

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 28, 2019
Wouldn't you know it: the venn diagram of COVID-19 lockdown protestors and the other dangerous idiots he's featured in previous videos is just a single circle.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
This GTA 6 leak looks amazing and all but they really are getting ridiculous with these depictions of America, it's not even believable anymore.

CKT

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 1, 2020
Only patreon im subbed to, Andrew is the MAN. If you like his youtube you've gotta get on patreon so much that can't be uploaded to youtube

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
This shit is 10X scarier than the virus itself.
The virus can be defeated using social distancing, etc etc etc and eventually a vaccine.

There is no vaccine for stupidity and there is no amount of social distancing that can stop people believing
the CRAZIEST shit.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
And this is a good reminder why the issue of Climate Change is that much more fucked. Of course, as always, power flows from the top. So, [insert civility violating comment here] should be considered to survival of the species.

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I usually avoid videos like this, but this is insane omg. It's one thing reading about these idiots but actually watching them live is just.... And this was in California too???? I know Sacramento is a bit more conservative but holy shit, can't even imagine how much worse it must be in the super conservative parts of our country.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
when your daughters are being killed by 5G and you see this coming down street

I7dhbDy.jpg

guiloahhhhh

Oct 29, 2017
Sac is not usually like this, has to be some sort of state wide rally on the capitol.

Also please support this man and watch his past content

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How many of these same type of people existed in the 60s/70s/80s/90s? You know, those who are completely brainwashed. I'm curious

May 24, 2019
Just watched for two seconds and I'm glad both sides of the interview were wearing masks because the spit would be flying.

Absolute

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Normally I'd be like darwin awards whatever but containment of the virus does not work if not everyone is participating. Innocent lives that follow the guidelines will be lost. No offence to citizens of the USA but swathes of your society is stranger than fiction.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
Literally gagged at the guy not ever washing his hands.

Washing your hands doesn't make you gay you dumb motherfuckers.

I'm sure he was trolling to an extent but it was still fucking nasty to even imagine.

Sac is not usually like this, has to be some sort of state wide rally on the capitol.

Also please support this man and watch his past content

That's what usually happens with these far right rallies. For example the Charlottesville rally was almost exclusively made up of people from other cities, states, and even countries.

just_myles

Oct 25, 2017
Good old 5G. They're the first motherfuckers to complain about their wifi. 🤦🏿‍♂️

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
"VACCINES ARE NOT PLACEBO SAFETY TESTED"

Anyone wanna hazard a guess as to what the hell that's suppose to mean?

-COOLIO-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i've watched alot of these, this is the best one. it has everything and what a perfect ending.