• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
"how is that anti-fascist? I mean, they show up to silence us"

lmao

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017
The beginning of the video (throwing signs and shit) had me reaching for an instrument of pain. I feel such unbridled hate (not an iota of empathy or sympathy for them) towards them.

Based Andrew for going out amidst the pandemic and shedding a light on these stupid, bigoted motherfucking shitstains.

Also, why is there always some stupid ass motherfucker rapping..... I recall the flat earth ep. also had one.... god damn.

I can't stomach people abusing the concept of god to further their own ends which have nothing to do with religion. A prayer before a racist rally, like what kind of fucking delusions are you giving yourself to validate it.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
That talking point of "if Niggers are working? What do they have to complain about", I always called that a dog whistle

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Getting the leader to just admit that they work with the cops on camera is godlike.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
That person calling the projects modern-day plantations though bet they love prisons. These people are lost

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
How are all of these inbread ghouls going to start a race war when they look like they'll be gassed after walking a mile?

syndicalist

Oct 25, 2017
Being a white supremacist doesn't mean you're a WHITE supremacist. It means you believe in the supremacy of whiteness, white culture, etc. It's deeply internalized, just like any ideology. "Western nationalism" is the same exact thing, but some how more stupid. It should be obvious at this point.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Basically a 4chan convention with 'the leader' just being the one self hating minority they can find to pretend to not be racists. Thankfully we are all aware that white supremacy takes many forms and is an institutional problem that these bigots try to uphold.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Andrew was really close to bring that one dude to the light side.

Russian lady was fucking bizarre though.

Oct 27, 2017
They're not intimidating, they just look like the white supremacist version of juggalos that play too much call of duty

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Jesus fucking christ, this shit. They're the other domestic terrorists, just not getting paid by tax dollars.

napkins

Nov 18, 2017
I can't stomach people abusing the concept of god to further their own ends which have nothing to do with religion. A prayer before a racist rally, like what kind of fucking delusions are you giving yourself to validate it.
not familiar with the concept of god, huh? that's literally what the concept of gods has been used for since ever

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017
not familiar with the concept of god, huh? that's literally what the concept of gods has been used for since ever
That's only one aspect. Do realize you're talking to someone who almost was made in to minister. I took over for my dad and doing some church's taxes after he passed recently. Grew up protestant. I'm not agnostic or atheist either. I'm familiar enough with god to know some the basic distinctions between protestant and catholic or other denominations to throw down in discussions anywhere I go.

People will make excuses free of gods since we have learned to speak to each other. The reason I mentioned is I find it find odd the media endorse people who are anything but what they claim to be.

it's so odd the media demonizes some groups through bias and at times overtly but when it comes to dealing with these groups never marks certain claims of theirs with a preface or how it's wrong. In doing so they endorse inherently said such religion endorsing said behavior when its used in. They are actually amplifying what those people believe by glancing over a tons of nuance you can see in just a few minutes. I shouldn't complain though.

Mar 3, 2018
Just watched it...fucking hell

3lo5h6.jpg

Alex3190

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That aquatic ambience tho.

I don't understand why it's so hard to say that you're a white supremacists. It's like they need a different label every time.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
The beginning of the video (throwing signs and shit) had me reaching for an instrument of pain. I feel such unbridled hate (not an iota of empathy or sympathy for them) towards them.

Based Andrew for going out amidst the pandemic and shedding a light on these stupid, bigoted motherfucking shitstains.

Also, why is there always some stupid ass motherfucker rapping..... I recall the flat earth ep. also had one.... god damn.
Andrew has made a joke before that he "just knows" that someone has some bars in them. He loves getting people to rap on camera.