• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Donepalace

Mar 16, 2019
GAME OF THRONES OR BREAKING BAD

Once you choose one the other disappears like the leftovers or the thanos snap LOL

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
Breaking Bad.

(But Parks and Rec if I got my choice. If I'm gonna be stuck with something, it's gonna be my go-to feel-good show).

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
Supernatural. Out of the two choices though, I'd take Game of Thrones. Didn't hate the final season, and really enjoyed most of what came before it.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
The office and Top Gear seasons up to when Clarkson gets sacked. I can have either show on in the background and chill, then tune in to the parts I care about and get a laugh in.

Endlessly rewatchable.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
I think Breaking Bad is the better show but then again I don't find it highly rewatchable. So GoT it is.

Magicgamer

Oct 28, 2017
Breaking Bad easily. Walter's descent into being an evil bastard was beautiful. Like Light from Death Note.

If I could choose probably The Fresh Prince of Bel Air randomly lol.

fauxtrot

Oct 25, 2017
Your so clever do you want a gold star

tenor.gif

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
Supernatural. Out of the two choices though, I'd take Game of Thrones. Didn't hate the final season, and really enjoyed most of what came before it.
I agree with the Supernatural answer. It's not peak TV and certainly had its downtimes, but it's still 15 seasons' worth of content that averages out to be pretty good.

Gonna disagree in terms of the two choices given though. I was never even interested enough to watch Game of Thrones to begin with. I'd rewatch Breaking Bad on repeat before I'd be interesting.
Stargate Complete series
Actually, if I can get a box set of the entire series (17 seasons) I'd actually take this over Supernatural, but since it's three different shows (and several movies depending on the rulings?) I didn't consider this an option.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
This pair of choices bums me the fuck out. I suppose Breaking Bad, it was more consistent from what I understand.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care about either of those series, so...

If you're trying to give a "hard choice", for me, Jeremy Brett's Sherlock Holmes series vs David Suchet's Poirot would be better.

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Which one has more discs?
How-to-Make-DIY-Disco-Ball-With-Old-CDs.jpg

I might actually end up with something entertaining.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Actually, if I can get a box set of the entire series (17 seasons) I'd actually take this over Supernatural, but since it's three different shows (and several movies depending on the rulings?) I didn't consider this an option.

You're in luck:

www.visualentertainment.tv

Stargate The Blu Ray Collection [Blu Ray] #7178

SPECIAL PRICE - LIMITED TIME ONLY Stargate SG-110 seasons | 1997-2006 | Runtime : approx 157 hours + BonusColonel Jack O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson, "MacGyver") and his SG-1 team -- Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks, "Suddenly Naked"), Teal'c (Christopher Judge, "A Dog's Breakfast"), and Captain...

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
Obviously Breaking Bad is the better show, but in these circumstances I would go with Game of Thrones.

The second half is so dumb and hilarious you can watch it repeatedly to laugh at it.

Gouty

Oct 25, 2017
GoT may have shit the bed in the end but Breaking Bad is such painfully average schlock throughout its entirety that the choice is easily GoT