• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
btw I can't believe Toni is still doing that turnbuckle ass attack that fast, Toni's ass is going to give someone a concussion one day I've never seen people's heads snap back that fast before

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
I really hope Ruby wins the women's tournament. Britt doesn't need the boost from it and it would be lame as hell if they had her and Cole win it. And I like Kris but her build is awkward lately and she can go after the TBS title instead.

Jan 31, 2018
Britt has really regressed as a wrestler. Sooooo sluggish in everything she does. I could do with her burying promos but her wrestling is not up to par.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, KOR is winning this match. That left arm getting hit by the pipe last week is going to be what does Joe in.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck I love watching KOR work. Imagine if it was him vs Mox instead of Hager in that empty arena match

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Stupid question, what are the circles on OReillys shoulder?

They're from cupping therapy

cupping-man-1109.jpg

They needed something that looked more ridiculous than wearing like 4 feet of kinesio tape

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
that Britt match was godawful, I was hoping we'd get a break from her during the Rosa reign but she's still booked like she's the champ.

if this really ends up being Britt/Cole as Owen winners, I'm disgusted. Tacky as shit.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who's had cupping done before…

…it's total bullshit.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
that Britt match was godawful, I was hoping we'd get a break from her during the Rosa reign but she's still booked like she's the champ.

if this really ends up being Britt/Cole as Owen winners, I'm disgusted. Tacky as shit.

Britt doesn't need it. I think Ruby wins.

Cole actually could use it. He's over with the crowd but booked like a geek

Cookiedoh85

Oct 29, 2017
Some day before long we'll get a Joe vs HOOK match and the crowd will not know whom will kill whom.

(HOOK really is modern day Joe)