• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
From everything I've seen of this Punk run I'd be very surprised if he beat Adam Page for the title. This honestly feels like the beginning of a feud rather than one getting ready to have a blow off match. I can see this feud continuing past the ppv.

Joker Code

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Dallas
On the "why is Hangman so mad at Punk"
I feel that Hangman man is defending AEW from all the new guys coming into the company and Punk represents that to him. To him he had to work his ass for 3 years to get to where he is at and Punk is where his is at simply because he is Punk.

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
I'm a little behind everyone else, but I'm still a little confused about Hangman's motivations going into Sunday. Just not sure why he's so angry at Punk.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Private Party deserve better than being the job team in a warmup match. Just have the stars destroy Varsity Blondes every week that would never get old

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Theyre not even explaining why Yuta isnt there.

They did a lot of work on him but it feels like he just kinda doesnt keep the momentum of relevancy.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know what it is but I'm not feeling this feud that much. I just want to see Bryan and Mox murdering people

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
I think Page is angry because he can see the hidden face of Punk that no one else can. It definitely feels like the beginning of a arc.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Theyre not even explaining why Yuta isnt there.

They did a lot of work on him but it feels like he just kinda doesnt keep the momentum of relevancy.

wouldn't worry unless he comes back outta nowhere to no fanfare, i fully expect his return to get proper announced all "It's Wheeler Yuta, back from Japan!" like

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I would prefer ROH matches spin off to a ROH show sooner rather than later, but ROH belt defences on AEW have been interesting for the most part

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
That explains why I didn't notice it, it wasn't televised the only time they've had a match on TV as Roppongi Vice. Just looked it up and all of their other matches are Dark/Elevation.

That match linked was on Rampage. They just did the entrances on YouTube to save time on the actual show. They actually do that most weeks.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
That match linked was on Rampage. They just did the entrances on YouTube to save time on the actual show. They actually do that most weeks.

Right that's what I'm saying, the only televised match they've had didn't have the entrance televised (And they lost the match, so it wouldn't have played after). This is literally the first possible time I could have heard this theme only watching AEW TV.