• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's Stadium Stampede but not in a stadium.

I just figured it was Stadium Stampede, but in a arena.

yeah honestly i guess i shoulda guessed that

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else confused why that girl is sitting on the ground on the floor outside the ring? It's very distracting lol

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
yeah lost in the middle but I still dig it

still rooting for hanger, but if punk wins it the title belt is going to be capitalized so hard i wouldn't be surprised if John Cena comes in to challenge

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I like how Hangman has been made to look like the heel but the door is wide open for Punk to be the one to heel out

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
"Defending All Elite Wrestling FROM you!!" was a cool line and delivered with passion, but I think it should have been saved for someone it made more sense to be used on!

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
Both had good promos but I'm a little confused why Page hates Punk so much. Almost feels like he'll win so it can be explored more for a rematch.

Habs

Mar 10, 2021
I don't understand why Hangman is so angry but if he is so passionate about it I want him to win.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I start to wonder if Hangman knows something about Punk that he's holding back that will be revealed after the match which will complete the heel turn.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
"Defending All Elite Wrestling FROM you!!" was a cool line and delivered with passion, but I think it should have been saved for someone it made more sense to be used on!

I've seen discourse arguing Punk winning would be putting a WWE guy over an AE-Dub original. Makes sense that they would call that out just to have Punk basically call it a bullshit argument.