• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Damn I do not like how Rosa was done in that segment. Getting restrained by Dustin and then looking like an idiot.

Hate to be a downer, but none of that worked for me.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I appreciate them at least trying to make Deeb vs Rosa feel like a big match regardless of how it came off. It's a far better effort than they've done previously with women title matches.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
This crowd kind of sucks. Lots of sexist shit being shouted in the audience. The Austin and Dallas crowds are much less shit

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
awww shit deeb shaky on the mic, but hey i'd rather awkward mic time than none at all.

the edge in her voice made it all the more real feeling to me. Good cheap heat mixed with real deal "do you know what I put up with?!", good combo.

fuck that crowd for being antagonistic instead of playing along.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
My biggest takeaway from that segment is that Dustin apparently wears his face paint while producing backstage.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
Good job by Deeb for recovering through this shit crowd

Also this main event is gonna be 8 minutes tops with a commercial break in the middle possibly

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
People are so quick to write off anyone who isn't Moxley tier on the mic. She was shaky at times but fine, unsurprising considering how little time they get to flex those muscles.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
i mean deeb wasn't wrong, her motivations, grievances and logic were on-point. she was fine. it was the ending and stuff with rosa/dustin that was hokey.

hardy-cole gonna be pure fuckery. gotta build to that hardy-bucks match

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
I just wish she was a little more in Dustin's face for that..content was good once she got through the cheap heat bit.

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
the thing about the Deeb promo there that makes it good in my mind is that it didn't sound rehearsed and it came off like it came from the heart. Those promos that are supposed to be passionate shouldn't feel perfect because when you are passionate and angry your speech doesn't sound perfect.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
the edge in her voice made it all the more real feeling to me. Good cheap heat mixed with real deal "do you know what I put up with?!", good combo.

fuck that crowd for being antagonistic instead of playing along.

reminds me of soho's first promo against baker, you could hear the shakiness but it was endearing because you knew it was genuine, so I agree on that front. Maybe shoulda leaned into crowd interaction more?

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
The sad part is what she said about getting implants to satisfy old perverts who ran the show and obviously the shaving of the head were all true.