• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
yep, expected KOR to win after it was Mundo facing Joe. they wouldn't have him face another high-flyer again

KOR-Joe is ROH as fuck tho, so I'm all for it

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Crazy clash of styles and they worked ridiculously well together. Bravo gentlemen

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Right man won...for this kind of tournament at least.

Britt vs the mystery Joker is the main event...hmmmmmm.

Athena is from Texas...

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
fucking hell. That was a low key dream match fulfilled. taking advantage of Fenix' previous injury as a way out and both people look amazing.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
I don't really like KOR when he isn't in a tag match but this match ruled. Too bad Fenix lost.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind ReDragon but matches like that really make me wish KOR would drop the dead weight

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I enjoy that almost no one expects KOR to advance and win any of the matches, but it also ends up making good sense and feels right when it happens. This is a good platform for him to do his stuff

EMBee99

Oct 27, 2017
Austin, TX
I think my favorite thing about AEW is that every match feels different - lots of styles on display and they're given the opportunity to show off.

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
That's sick! That's how you know, you are doing some fine heel work!

There was a truly inspired build for that match, including Cardona showing up hidden in an evil monk outfit pretending to be Moxley before revealing who he was after doing a paradigm shift to Nick Gage earlier that year.

I was in the room for this and when the Gage lost and the room exploded it was one of the wildest things I'd ever seen, just electric energy in the crowd. They fucking HATED him. Best heel in wrestling in 2021.