• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Jeff Hardy: squashes his opponent on the swanton bomb because it's safer for him
Also Jeff Hardy: dives back first into steel steps.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
took that insane bump just to take the L and put the legend over. can't say that darby isn't a team player. ugh

what a show though. and it ended on time too.

next week somehow looks even more insane

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
The Cody finish where Darby didn't realize his shoulders were down was better than that complete no sell from Jeff lmao

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
as a dream jeff/darby match, uh, i guess that was good and could have been FAR worse

as a owen match it's hella weird and i echo sentiment that it's not quite the owen vibe it should be going for, and a jeff win is.... super interesting. jeff v adam is gonna be wack bc/ that's gonna be adam doing 99% of the work

a top grade dynamite all around, even accounting for main event.

GravaGravity

Oct 27, 2017
I need to stop doubting Darby the dude always delivers.
Also if Cole vs Hardy is any good I'll gave to give Cole more credit as well

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Adam Cole is going to dick punch the only guy who actually wrestled Owen Hart out of the tournament

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Jeff winning helps set up the match with the Young Bucks.

Also I'm sure they're going to do an Adam Cole vs Darby Allin feud in the future so they probably didn't want to give up that match.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Top notch Dynamite all around though. Got me hyped for DoN already, and there wasn't a bad moment through the entire night.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
As much as I feel Darby should have won. I appreciated the old-school booking where Jeff wins with a crucifix pin after a pin just begging for it.

Captain C

Oct 27, 2017
They announced a show in Worcester, MA which is literally 10 minutes from my house. I need a way to get notifications for when the tickets are on sale.

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
Should of done Cole vs Darby and Dax vs Jeff. Then if you want Cole in the finals have him beat Dax next round.

JTDailyUpdate

Nov 1, 2017
Ok I understand the appeal of having Jeff win considering he is the only one that has wrestled "Owen Hart" but having a match with dangerous spots like that in his honor is not the right move.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I think there might also be some desire to see Jeff win a few of these matches considering what he was relegated to in WWE. Let the man have one last good run as a singles competitor. Darby's part of the future.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
That was amazing. I have no idea who's going to win next week between Hardy and Cole. I thought Cole would win for sure against Darby but with Jeff winning here, it makes me wonder if they want to push the "Jeff wrestled Owen" narrative into the finals.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
You could also spin it as Darby's legs getting caught in the ladder combined with the super high angled pin prevented him from kicking out. Darby will be fine.