• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
darby seems to have compensated by trying to steal the spotlight from any jeff botches/slopiness by going "okay, so I'll just try to kill myself harder?"

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to Sammy for only taking the 2nd dumbest bump in the past month (though this match isn't over yet)

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I dunno this is something I don't want to see in the Owen tourney. This should be all about Wrestling.

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
part of me feels insanely guilty for watching this shit knowing there's a big chance the bodies of both these men will absolutely fail them once they reach old age.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
nahhhh man. i might've enjoyed this more in 2002. but knowing the results of these spots, i can't. not worth it, guys.

you can pop a crowd without killing yourselves

lol jeff won anyway oh man

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
This is a true dream match, Im really surprised they didnt try to make a small feud out of this for a PPV
Jeff is so unreliable at this point that I don't think you want to build a PPV singles match around him.
Why is this match a falls count anywhere match? Isn't this in the Owen Tourney?
My guess is Jeff's losing this match. They put him in purely for this match. And Jeff is not in a place where he can really deliver an interesting singles match that isn't no DQ IMO.

WarMacheen

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Adam Cole sitting in the back like

sickos-sicko.gif

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I like how Matt and Sting are just "there"

AND Jeff stop. We love you we promise!

You don't need to do the stunts anymore.