• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Stardom Fight! Should've been the main event, but I recognize the crowd pop for Jeff vs Darby w/Sting is too much.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
this could've been the finals. two of the best in the division.

really wish tony would book this division better. they have the talent in spades. just need the platform, time and opportunity to show their stuff.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I'm alway a sucker for Test of Strength challenges.

Especially ones that end with attempted pin falls.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
even the PIP has hard shit, wew

just real solid 'throwing each other around like ragdolls' stuff. it's tops. it's so simply beautiful to see

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
I just want to point out this episode of Dynamite has now crossed the point where Dynamite's quality tends to fall off a cliff. Let's hope TK didn't squeeze a million promos between this and the main event.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
absolute banger and i know they can go harder if need be. toni is a star worth building up, they just need to give her the time.

hopefully they get hayter out from under britt and give her a good push too

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Oh please don't let it be Toni vs Britt. I'm begging for the Joker to be Athena and have it be her vs Toni.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Got a bit sloppy at the end but really damn good. Expected outcome but damn, push Hayter already!

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
That piledriver being really fast and sharp worked well to look brutal. Great match.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
yeah im betting britt gets smashed outta the owen by the joker so it's a easy setup for team dmd friction

Wow, TNT championship defence being simple to set up, whoda fuckin' think it- anddddddddddd sammy's back on screen

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
HOOKHAUSEN

WE ARE BLESSED

also mark sterling in the match lmao fuckin wha

TAKE V HANGER????