• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Ricky Starks are 1 of 3 wrestlers I can see make the jump to WWE should they offer him a big money contract and creative happiness.

The other 2 are MJF and Jade Cargill.

Rran

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So far, this just (dyna)might be the greatest episode AEW has orchestrated...

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
The fuck ref? Jungle Boy with shots to the back of the head that's super illegal!

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Not really disappointed about him losing. I was disappointed at that being a stupid 15 second squash match. Especially for his AEW in-ring debut.

Look at it this way, had the match was given more time, I guarantee you it would've been heavily criticized cuz it went at the cost of Hayter vs Storm.

Jade didn't seem to pleased with WWE telling her they would be her family if she signed with them, and not her actual family

If we learned about people with expiring contracts at WWE who we thought were jumping ship, it's that money talks. Plus it'll be different this time, for one Jade wouldn't be subjugated to NXT 2pointHorny.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Perfect explanation, but now the curse has been lifted! Because of FRIENDSHIP

latest

"Hook I forgive you! I give you this signed glossy of Danhausen! You are uncursed! Now give me $20! We are friends now!"

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck yeah! Rickyyyyy(!) wins clean despite all of Jungle Boy and Swerve's cheating!

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
JR and Tony are on point and having a ton of fun.

I love it when the commentors start laughing at their interactions.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
huh didn't think swerve anti-interference would happen but our boi ricky getting the win is correct

swerve v jungle boy or cage is mighty acceptable offerings

actually nah the idea of team TAZ or swerve in our glory winning a tornado tag match for the belts is some mint AAA good shit

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
If I were Swerve I'd be losing my shit on the ref too. That ref arguing with Swerve when Swerve is backed up to the bottom of the ramp. Like what are you even doing? Lol

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Should be a triple threat tornado tag at DoN. Of course, Rickyyyyyy(!) and Hobbs are winning easily.

silentbum

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I see Jurassic dropping the titles in a triple threat at DON. Imagine Jungle will eat the pin and that'll push Christian over the edge and prompt the turn.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
I think they're going for a tag team gauntlet match or something, they had a similar "three teams eyeing each other"-segment with FTR, reDRagon & JE a few weeks ago