• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I was going to say "at least it's no low blow by adam cole" and this happens

what a upset

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Legit shocked by that finish. Damn did I want Dax to win. But damn, I can't be mad about a sharpshooter finishing the first match of the Owen

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
FTR have to be going for the belts at Double or Nothing now. They are the hottest thing in AEW at the moment. Would be a travesty if they aren't at the PPV.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
OH SHIT, THE TAVARES JERSEY HAHAHAHHAA

AHAHAHHAHAHA

TOTAL HEEL HAHAHAHA

the booking to this punk-hangman thing is very interesting.

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my that is fucking amazing Punk hahahahaha. Tavares the biggest heel in Long Island still to this day 😂

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I love that Punk is a heel in Long Island and his bullshit pandering got shit on

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
I love that Punk is a heel in Long Island and his bullshit pandering got shit on
He wasn't pandering lol. Tavares left the Islanders for the Leafs a few years back. Islander fans burned his jersey and boo him at any chance possible. Was a perfect troll job from the start by Punk! Pure perfection.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
He wasn't pandering lol. Tavares left the Islanders for the Leafs a few years back. Islander fans burned his jersey and boo him at any chance possible. Was a perfect troll job from the start by Punk! Pure perfection.

No I get that. But even before he turned around the crowd was shitting on it. And then he tipped his hand after that.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Silver is honestly underrated

I post as he botches. Still love ya, bro.