• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
it's easy to get caught up here w/ AEW's perpetual machine of torment that is the Women's Division

but I appreciate Rosa getting uninterrupted promo time. I appreciate out of all possibilities, the ROH belt defended by two ladies as the main event (even if it's looking like a shorter match)

Also this looks like a super good Rampage

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
⚡️ looks awesome! Drake is gonna work his ass off for HOOK

Loooool Silver is gonna show out on Punk

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I liked that segment a lot. Two wrestlers bragging that they are the better than the other. It's so simple and all it needs.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Seeing John Silver ham it the fuck up for what will most likely be a simple banger makes me all the more sadder for Stu

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Yuka Sakazaki was entertaining last time I saw her wrestle, should be entertaining against Riho.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
John Silver's promo makes me wish AEW Fight Forever does the WCW Nitro video game thing of having the wrestler cut a promo when you hover over them in the character select menu.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I'm virtually begging that this crowd doesn't shit on this match. Maybe because I'm too used to WWE crowds and not those who just want to watch good wrestling.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I'll just say it: having anything follow Fenix/Dante was a bad idea

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
THIS IS AWESOME

Glad that is still a chant before matches still happens.

PiP AGAIN! IT'S THE MAIN EVENT!!!!!

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
I'll give the crowd this. They're trying to will themselves into caring, but every time they start a clap or a chant it dies seconds later.
It's dead because these are two mostly unknown wrestlers.
Eh maybe. I wouldn't have put it on last, but I also wouldn't have crammed a bunch of stuff into the second hour. This hour has been nothing but a bunch of dud segments that didn't even need to happen, and a fire match that exhausted everyone.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
I get what TK is trying to do by have this main event but it could use some extra promo time.

SirFritz

Jan 22, 2018
They didn't build these women up enough. One week of build for an interpromotional title match between a women who hasn't been on AEW TV in months and a women who has never been on AEW TV. Really bad job on AEW's part here.
That's why I was pretty happy with the womens promo just before. Actually having them confront each other weeks before double or nothing. No excuse they couldn't have had deonna show up weeks ago and cut a promo.

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
This would be better if they actually put time into promoting this on a previous Dynamite or Rampage.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
this dynamite has been just about as poor as the card indicated tbh

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Just a thought, but since the women's division is basically a second-class division in AEW can we get a spotlight on it with that docu-series AEW is doing?

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
At least TK tried featuring the women way more this week, but this could've been replaced with the tag match that's on Rampage.

Glad the crowd isn't shitting on it. If this were WWE, the crowd would be tossing beach balls, doing the wave, and chanting "boring"

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
as someone who missed last week and just started watching 20 minutes ago... brutal crowd reaction to tune back in to

edit: i get what tonys going for, but if i were a casual tuning in for the main event, that would be a rough sell