• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
That whole segment felt like someone forgot a cue, they weren't on the same page, etc. Felt way too awkward and off pace.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
So how did Pillman get worse, cause it felt like he was worse than he used to be. Griff hasn't really shown any improvement either.

Griff is pretty good. Not quite there but I still see potential with him. Pillman Jr, however, should probably wear a sweatshirt reminding the crowd how over he is.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Oof, that Julia Hart segment was rough.

But it was the only negative thing so far. Still can't believe the women's match is going to main event.

These boys already going hype as fuck here

Nov 5, 2017
The "poison" will slowly take over Julia and she'll snap eventually, joining HoB when they meet Varsity Blondes in the ring. Only thing I could think of. That was the time to have her join.

SirFritz

Jan 22, 2018
Was Jade's outfit legal?
MealyJointBobolink-size_restricted.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Black ripping off the patch is a story development; I'm betting it will probably lead to the eye stuff spreading even more across her face, and Julia will have a new look by the time she joins the faction. Black plans all this stuff out.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
LOVE the amount of character Dante is showing. Dude is putting it all together

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
This is one old man J.R. gripe I agree with. The look of shock at a kickout is way the fuck overplayed and just makes you look dumb.

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
"That was a hell of a match with Bobby Fish."

Not a complaint, just very funny that that's the match JR (of all people) thought to highlight.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
welcome fuckin' back, fenix. wew

... have top flight/lucha bros gone at it like ever?