• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Moar liek "Grand Wizard" Chris Jericho amirite.
chris-jericho-kkk-grand-wizard-jay-and-silent-bob-reboot-screenshot-instagram-video.jpg

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
I miss when Ortiz was hilarious and silly. "The best! The best! The best!" and reacting to being ejected from ringside like he was shot

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
I need Jericho doing carny 1980s wrestling shit every week. Next week, they break Ortiz's arm in a car door or something.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to claim my eyes have been glued to the screen but I've been more or less watching the whole match and I just noticed Jake Hager for the first time about thirty seconds ago. I think I'm close to my goal of achieving situational blindness to him, soon it will be like the world's best Black Mirror episode where my senses can't perceive Jake Hager.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry but this isn't doing it for me. Yes the Inner Circle have disbanded but they're still together. I just want the other 2 members of Team Kingston and PnP to show up and announce the Blood and Guts match already.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not going to claim my eyes have been glued to the screen but I've been more or less watching the whole match and I just noticed Jake Hager for the first time about thirty seconds ago. I think I'm close to my goal of achieving situational blindness to him, soon it will be like the world's best Black Mirror episode where my senses can't perceive Jake Hager.

When you fully ascend to this new level of consciousness please take us with you.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Acclaimed and Ass Boys are a regular thing on tv!

Go away, Pillman Jr

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Are The Acclaimed turning face or something??

Also Brian Pillman Jr. should not promo again. And Julia Hart's eye area is getting more plague-y.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
why is this happening

nobody will ever care about the varsity whoevers

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
I cant believe how much I love ass boys. Both brothers are really funny and look like a great tag team. Love this alliance

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So I get this segment. I don't like it in the slightest, but I gettit.

Can HOB murder these fools, turn Julia, and get to their banger match w/ Death Triangle already? kplzthx

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
Can we just have HoB smash these goobers, take Julia, and get to the next match please