• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I just don't get the Goldberg comparisons and the current storyline.

Also W. Morrissey so yay!

honestly I think it started as 'big man tossing around dudes and getting pushed to the moon' but Wardlow has shown himself wayyy better in-ring imo so comparisons are bare af at this point

it doesn't help that my frame of reference is modern goldberg which has plagued WWE for fuckin' ages

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Kind of feels like it. No other factions would believably beat or challenge them right now except for maybe House of Black and they're doing other things. Seems like the best thing to do with them for the PPV is put them in the tag title match. Or maybe introduce the trios titles soon and have them go for that.
The Christian Cage heel turn is going to be an even slower burn then people think as they'll definitely want to build that to culminate in a big match between Christian and Jungle Boy and DON is too early with where things are right now. Jurassic Express successfully defends against Starks and Hobbs but I think BCC are beating Jurassic Express for titles at DON. Maybe Yuta defends the Pure title against Christian Cage at DON too? A lot of possibilities.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I will aways going to respect a "(Name) is going to kill you" chant though.

MJF... don't do an in ring contract signing. It never ends well.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I love that Long Island is AE-Dub's canon heel town

Oh my god just let Hayter talk!

impiri

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they pick up the women's Rampage match from the backstage interview area after everyone refused to be the first to leave