• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed the arena is lit up. Wish they did that more often.

Give me an Angelico/Bryan singles match

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Every time Mox walks out turned up to 11 I think about the time he said he used to do coke and go to the library and just read books. This man doesn't do anything calmly.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
has BCC written themselves into a corner a lil? no other aew stable can take em on (JAS is thoroughly wrapped up in their own feud, Death Triangle v HOB is finally back on track and undisputed elite seems like they have their own shit to sort out internally)

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Wtf does Jungle Boy have a death wish? Rickyyyyy(!) is gonna murder this boy

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Something I love about guys like Danielson and Moxley is they know the camera will find them. They do not mug for the hard cam.

silentbum

Oct 27, 2017
If Jungle Boy loses again, that gives us more of an excuse for Christian to stray further, gives Ricky a nice lil' defense, and it keeps JB still looking strong because he'd still be a tag champ.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
has BCC written themselves into a corner a lil? no other aew stable can take em on (JAS is thoroughly wrapped up in their own feud, Death Triangle v HOB is finally back on track and undisputed elite seems like they have their own shit to sort out internally)

Kind of feels like it. No other factions would believably beat or challenge them right now except for maybe House of Black and they're doing other things. Seems like the best thing to do with them for the PPV is put them in the tag title match. Or maybe introduce the trios titles soon and have them go for that.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017

I think Mox and Danielson might end up in the JAS feud helping Kingston once Yuta leaves for BOSJ.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
If Jungle Boy loses again, that gives us more of an excuse for Christian to stray further, gives Ricky a nice lil' defense, and it keeps JB still looking strong because he'd still be a tag champ.

Nothing "if" about it. I just hope that big dumb dinosaur doesn't try to interfere

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Okay I'm not saying I don't like Wardlow.

I just don't get the Goldberg comparisons and the current storyline.

Also W. Morrissey so yay!