• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
FOxw07mWQAcfqkU

FOxw07pWQAgoayO

FOxw073WYAE1RND

FOxw07oXMAQmMGr

FO2_991XEAgNsbz

FO90uNDWUAQp0N-

FPNWQ8qXMAQMZ0O

FPNO6IsWQAM2HMT

FPIlZArXIAAIHli

Oct 25, 2017
Hey folks, so is Supercard of Honor included in an Honor Club membership? Would rather not have to do the whole FITE thing if I don't have to.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I feel slightly more honorable, I would have skipped for $30 but at $10 a mix of curiosity and mild hype has me ready for Supercard.

Nov 5, 2017
Ugh, all this talk of the ROH show, I kinda want to order it but I don't really know most of these guys so I'm torn. However, paying only $10 is a silver lining.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
I did the Honor Club-trick, surprisingly stoked for the show. Expecting quite a few title changes.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Tully Blanchard's new client is gonna be Lance Archer.

I think another manager is the final thing he is missing.

God I hope this spoiler confirming I am joking isn't unnecessary.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
It's Friday. You know what that means. 🧡

I've been thinking about this for a while now, but I think I'm done with AE-Dub. With Wrestlemania™ coming up there's been a lot of stuff that's gotten too difficult to ignore.

-Cody is jumping ship. Add him to Randy Orton™ and Seth Rollins™ and WWE now has the three best workers in the world.

-AE-Dub makes mud shows. WWE makes movies. When those AR graphics hit, you just know you're watching something special. Those zooms, those camera cuts… damn. It really is like watching a big budget action blockbuster!

-Long feuds are soooooooo boooooooring. How long did we have to deal with that Hangman/Omega crap? And now Hangman is stuck feuding with Adam Cole? They just had a match! I mean, it's not like it was terrible — the crowd didn't chant "this is awful" or anything — but c'mon let's get some fresh matchups!

-I'm super hype for the Superstar™ dream match of Brock Lesnar™ vs Roman Reigns™!

-So dumb that Britt Baker is allowed to call herself a "role model." She's a heel! WWE has real role models like Ronda Rousey™ and Steve Austin™. (that "what" thing gets me every time 🤣)

-Johnny Knoxville AND Logan Paul?! 🤯🤩

-Tony Khan is just as bad as Vince McMahon now. I don't think I need to explain further.

I'm looking forward to joining the rest of the WWE Universe™® for 8 HOURS of #StupendousWrestlemania action!

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan

I've been thinking about this for a while now, but I think I'm done with AE-Dub. With Wrestlemania™ coming up there's been a lot of stuff that's gotten too difficult to ignore.

-Cody is jumping ship. Add him to Randy Orton™ and Seth Rollins™ and WWE now has the three best workers in the world.

-AE-Dub makes mud shows. WWE makes movies. When those AR graphics hit, you just know you're watching something special. Those zooms, those camera cuts… damn. It really is like watching a big budget action blockbuster!

-Long feuds are soooooooo boooooooring. How long did we have to deal with that Hangman/Omega crap? And now Hangman is stuck feuding with Adam Cole? They just had a match! I mean, it's not like it was terrible — the crowd didn't chant "this is awful" or anything — but c'mon let's get some fresh matchups!

-I'm super hype for the Superstar™ dream match of Brock Lesnar™ vs Roman Reigns™!

-So dumb that Britt Baker is allowed to call herself a "role model." She's a heel! WWE has real role models like Ronda Rousey™ and Steve Austin™. (that "what" thing gets me every time 🤣)

-Tony Khan is just as bad as Vince McMahon now. I don't think I need to explain further.

I'm looking forward to joining the rest of the WWE Universe™® for 8 HOURS of #StupendousWrestlemania action!
1243-l.webp

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017

Nice knowing you, pal. It was a good run.

ShabbadooJr

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha, NE

I'm sorry but it's Seth "Freakin" Rollins™

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile

I'm kinda conflicted with these type of Rampage.

On the one hand, it's packed and it'll be really fun. On the other, because of being packed, it'll probably be full of weird cuts and no entrances which sucks the fun out of a wrestling show.

On the one hand, it has Powerhouse vs Keith Lee which is hype as fuck, unpredictable and both stars are believable to win. On the other, the rest of three matches, while probably good, have an obvious outcome which has become too much the norm. AEW wants me to care about wins/loses but I can't if you keep giving people matches that they'll obviously lose (looking at you, Dark Order). I'd be very surprised if Top Flight beat the Young Bucks. The others I can't even consider the possibility, regardless of the near falls I'm sure I'll see.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
I'm still annoyed that AEW didn't keep Veda on commentary even after all this time.
Me too. Veda doing a great job that one time and then never being invited back is such a shame. Same for Golden Boy way back at the start of AEW, he should have been kept too! Instead they hired Mark Henry for commentary, clearly without even having him try out first since they had to remove him a couple weeks later.

Boze Man

Oct 27, 2017
Bozeman, MT
Ugh, all this talk of the ROH show, I kinda want to order it but I don't really know most of these guys so I'm torn. However, paying only $10 is a silver lining.
FTR vs Briscoe's is worth $10 with the caveat that it may be too low on the card so that the Briscoe's can get across town to get to Impact for their match with the Good Brothers.

I'm really confident that the title for title will deliver. Both those guys are really good. Bandito had a banger last night with Mike Bailey on the Super Show.

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017

I agree with every word!

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017

Love ya Fitts lol

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
Joe Hendry is or was meant to be on the ROH show. If he is Ninja Mack's mystery opponent and Tully spends the entrance acting as Joe's backup singer then maybe the relationship could work out.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017

This is great. Phew.

Unfortunately YouTube ads have killed this joke. Now I see what it is before it plays, while the ad plays first. :(

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
FTR vs Briscoe's is worth $10 with the caveat that it may be too low on the card so that the Briscoe's can get across town to get to Impact for their match with the Good Brothers.

I'm really confident that the title for title will deliver. Both those guys are really good. Bandito had a banger last night with Mike Bailey on the Super Show.
The Briscoes are in two PPVs in one night?! Haha, wow

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017

Yep. I fully agree. AEW's time is over.

I can't wait to see Becky Lynch and Bianca Belair have a match where using hair as a weapon is totally awesome and legal! Also, threatening to cut a black woman's hair is so on topic and relevant considering what just happened at the Oscars.

Then I'll go out on a limb and predict that Seth's mystery opponent will be none other than a returning Velveteen Dream with a choir of children singing his new theme song on his way to the ring. Imagine the controversy and the pop! It'll be such good shit!!

And who cares about the pending return of Kenny Omega in a few months or the possible debut of someone boring like Ember Moon when we've got Veer finally showing up on Raw?! He's going to put guys like Brian Danielson and Adam Cole to shame.

This is totally going to be a big turning point in the industry. WWE will start to get ratings back to Attitude Era levels while AEW is just going to become another NXT.

The sad thing is, this is almost on par with what I've seen from WWE fans on social media over the last week.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018

rejected_his_message.jpg