• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
FO-BXfLXEAQiT64

FOxw07mWQAcfqkU

FOxw07pWQAgoayO

FOxw073WYAE1RND

FOxw07oXMAQmMGr

FO2_991XEAgNsbz

FO90uNDWUAQp0N-

1 women's match. TK really did buy ROH.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Possible spoiler from Fightful:

OtBWNNw.jpg

PPb1Syi.jpg

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
I miss when matches were commonly hyped weeks in advance. It built anticipation for them. Don't get me wrong, it's fun to have surprises announced the day of the show, but it would be nice if they could find a better balance.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Just signed up for ROH Honor Club with the same email that I use for FITE

Supercard of Honor now showing up as Purchased on the FITE website

That was easy

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
1 women's match. TK really did buy ROH.

To provide some historical context, 1 women's match on an ROH show is already progress for that promotion, but yeah, this is a fresh start and the past shouldn't be an excuse for Tony Khan. I'm going to be curious to see the talent pool that the revamped ROH draws from. There are some acts that were with the company who should get signed.

EvilDead1987

Nov 4, 2021
South Eastern PA
Pretty average Dark tonight. Mostly squash matches, so no detailed notes tonight. These matches were at Daily's Place and seemingly took place back in December.

Funny little story, I got Wal-Mart groceries delivered today and the woman delivering them, sounded and looked like Thunder Rosa. Gave her a bigger tip because of it lol.

Vaskie

Oct 27, 2017
Has MJFs interview been discussed ?

It seemed like he was mostly in character but there were moments where i questioned, especially when it came to the money side of things.

SRS and Meltzer seem to confirm that in part

Tony needs to secure MJF, stop getting more and more men into the roster only to utilize them twice and then scrap them and pay the pillars that will become household names over time.

MvvZEg2.png

Chindogg

Oct 25, 2017
East Lansing, MI
Has MJFs interview been discussed ?

It seemed like he was mostly in character but there were moments where i questioned, especially when it came to the money side of things.

SRS and Meltzer seem to confirm that in part

Tony needs to secure MJF, stop getting more and more men into the roster only to utilize them twice and then scrap them and pay the pillars that will become household names over time.

MvvZEg2.png

If he's smart he'll wait til AEW gets a TV deal renewal then hit up TK for that extension.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If he's smart he'll wait til AEW gets a TV deal renewal then hit up TK for that extension.
Yeah that's why I'm surprised some guys upped for long term extensions before the new deal like Miro re-signed for 4 years. I'd think if you want to maximize your value you wait until the next tv deal which in theory should lead to a spending bonanza. With all that said MJF is worth whatever he asks for. TK absolutely cannot lose him under any circumstances.

Boze Man

Oct 27, 2017
Bozeman, MT
Anybody looking forward to other Mania weekend shows besides ROH? There's a bunch of shows tomorrow. Joey Janela's Spring Break Part 1 has Mox vs AJ Gray, Janela vs Xpac, and Mickie James vs Allie Katch. Then an hour after that starts another show has Suzuki, Ishii, Athena vs Mia Yim, and the Briscoes vs Low Ki & Homicide. Briscoes are also on the Spring Break show so they're probably going from the ring right to a car to get to the next one.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
err. dude's going through a genuine mental health crisis. was sectioned (committed) in the UK just this past month.
Damn. Didn't realize he was actually committed.

Crazy that he still had access to his social media accounts. Horrible for someone struggling with that. I'm nowhere near that severe but I also got rid of my social media accounts I was active on and it makes life a lot more manageable.
HUGENEWSTAR? Bray Wyatt? Braun Strowman?
Probably Toni Storm.

Sid

Banned
Mar 28, 2018
Damn. Didn't realize he was actually committed.

Crazy that he still had access to his social media accounts. Horrible for someone struggling with that. I'm nowhere near that severe but I also got rid of my social media accounts I was active on and it makes life a lot more manageable.

Probably Toni Storm.
She's a HUGE star?

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
It's Wednesday. You know what that means. 💜💜

👀 ?

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
These posts make him sound like a dickhead but it sounds like things were just as bad in person and he was having some serious mental health issues. Someone in that Reddit thread was saying he was recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I really like all of the LA Dojo trainee's and Gabriel is consistently an exciting wrestler to watch. Hoping he gets the help he needs even if it means taking extended time off.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Looking forward to Andrade going completely brutal on Darby Allen today. These two together are like bread and butter.

Huntersknoll

Oct 25, 2017
I've always enjoyed FRT but was ever super hot on them but this new baby face thing they are doing is awesome. I just want FTR to be guys who love pro wrestling and just want to wrestle and I have a feeling that is what they want to. That match last week Dax had with Punk was awesome.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Me too. Now to have multiple screens on Friday for Rampage and ROH.
It's so bizarre. Rampage's numbers are going to be horrible this week. You can tell TK wasn't involved with setting the date or time for this show, otherwise the ROH show would be on earlier or TK would've worked something out with TNT to move Rampage around on that night. Assuming they do a Wrestlemania weekend Supercard show next year I could see them doing a live Rampage at 7pm from wherever the Supercard show is that heavily promotes and leads into the Supercard show.

Oh no, we're getting O-Khan

Finally, we're getting the real stars of New Japan.
Anybody looking forward to other Mania weekend shows besides ROH? There's a bunch of shows tomorrow. Joey Janela's Spring Break Part 1 has Mox vs AJ Gray, Janela vs Xpac, and Mickie James vs Allie Katch. Then an hour after that starts another show has Suzuki, Ishii, Athena vs Mia Yim, and the Briscoes vs Low Ki & Homicide. Briscoes are also on the Spring Break show so they're probably going from the ring right to a car to get to the next one.
Jeez, Sean Waltman is still wrestling?
Looking forward to Andrade going completely brutal on Darby Allen today. These two together are like bread and butter.
Andrade needs a big win. Preferably without interference as AEW matches have gotten real interference heavy as of late. Trust that Darby can be beaten clean on TV and be okay AEW. Dude is among the more popular and protected people in your company. Andrade needs a big win.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
It's so bizarre. Rampage's numbers are going to be horrible this week. You can tell TK wasn't involved with setting the date or time for this show, otherwise the ROH show would be on earlier or TK would've worked something out with TNT to move Rampage around on that night. Assuming they do a Wrestlemania weekend Supercard show next year I could see them doing a live Rampage at 7pm from wherever the Supercard show is that heavily promotes and leads into the Supercard show.

yeah he flat out said that he wouldn't have chosen the timeslot, and that overall AEW (and I guess ROH too) shouldn't be attached to the biggest event of the year for their main competition.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
yeah he flat out said that he wouldn't have chosen the timeslot, and that overall AEW (and I guess ROH too) shouldn't be attached to the biggest event of the year for their main competition.
Yeah, makes sense. Though there is something funny about the fact that AEW isn't there but a promotion owned and booked by AEW's owner along with a not insignificant chunk of the AEW roster are there thanks to all the shows and promotions that are there that weekend.