• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
The way Regal slapped Bryan, and Bryan just had that shooked look like his heart just got snatched from his body was amazing.

1_image_123986672-2JPG.jpg

Of all the amazing shit that happened, this may be the single best visual from the show. Bryan has been an unwaveringly confident ass kicker since coming to AE-Dub. Even if you weren't familiar with Regal, this shot gave you all you needed to know. In an instant, Bryan went from smarmy badass to scolded dog. The whole segment was perfectly done but this was my favorite part of it.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Y'all.

William Regal and Don Callis are going to cut promos against one another one day.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
CM Punk and Bryan Danielson are going to cut promos against one another one day. Mox and Punk will do the same. MJF and Danielson, too. So much goodness still ahead.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Loved this on BTE this week.

Tickets update for next week's Dynamite. Should get close to selling out if/when they announce Britt vs. Rosa in a cage.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
I completely forgot about it.

No worries. It was during Danielson's "I'm going to wrestle 17 matches in 3 months" run to end off the year.

Matches I've forgotten that Danielson had to end the year:

Rocky Romero
Anthony Bowens
Bobby Fish

Bryan Danielson: Profile & Match Listing - Internet Wrestling Database (IWD)

Discover information about Bryan Danielson and view their match history at the Internet Wrestling Database

EDIT: Looks like Fightful has reported which match finish was changed: Britt vs. Rosa. Not sure what other details they have...if they refer to the actual winner of the match, or just the way it went down with Britt always being set to win.

Last edited:

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
It was the right call to not give Rosa the title yet. The build, and the heat, just weren't there. You don't want a, "Hey, that's nice!" crowd reaction to this title change, you want a "YES, SHE DID IT!"

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
Can I just say I appreciate that AEW has titles that both evoke the classic (men's and women's titles) and modern (TNT and TBA titles)

WowCoolRobot

Aug 15, 2021
Great OT!! With a new thread and this post-Revolution glow, it does feel like a new beginning.

I am stupendously excited for the promos we'll see Wednesday night.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
Just started reading the OP and my dumb ass realized why we still have two belts. I'm assuming it's because Wardlow will win the title(s) but MJF will claim he owns it so they'll both end up with a belt until it's finally unified when they face off.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just started reading the OP and my dumbass realized why we still have two belts. I'm assuming it's because Wardlow will win the title(s) but MJF will claim he owns it so they'll both end up with a belt until it's finally unified when they face off.
Commentary said Sammy just likes holding both belts and they acknowledged the belt is unified. Also apparently on his vlog he said it's cuz he earned them from taking a destroyer through a table and a ladder match.

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
Commentary said Sammy just likes holding both belts and they acknowledged the belt is unified. Also apparently on his vlog he said it's cuz he earned them from taking a destroyer through a table and a ladder match.

This is good cover for the MJF/Wardlow belts idea and it fits Sammy's personality so well it barely raises an eyebrow.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, Raw is in Jacksonville? God I hope it is filled to the brim with AEW chants.

Floex

Oct 27, 2017
Just like the Codyverse, even the contract sign is taking forever to get to the point.

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
You guys actually notice nobody used the Codyvator on Sunday? That had to of been a troll by Tony. Make us think maybe Cody will pop up haha.