• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
That's a huge fucking gash. Shit's just flowing like a fountain

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Now that's an image

FM5AA_YXsAIgRBs

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure if this is a hot take but Punk getting a promo every week when there's dudes sitting in catering rubs me the wrong way.

At least Bryan's wrestling

i agree somewhat; CM's been in a spotlight since his introduction, but this particular feud is smoking hot and AEW still needs to work on long-form storytelling, so it is what it is. Can't say no to Punk taking a break after this feud, though

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Saw that coming from a mile away, and it still was better than expected. Massive heat going into the match. If it was Smackdown vs Ram (2008 I think?) GM Mode, this would be 3 thumbs up by now.

Captain C

Oct 27, 2017
I said it last week, but this is what the MJF/Jericho feud should have been. What an amazing way to build MJF as a true star, with a legend who effortlessly bounces off of his strengths.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Rickyyyyy(!)!!!

i agree somewhat; CM's been in a spotlight since his introduction, but this particular feud is smoking hot and AEW still needs to work on long-form storytelling, so it is what it is. Can't say no to Punk taking a break after this feud, though

Punk absolutely needs to lose this match and then disappear for a bit to get re-heated.

Oh shit 🚨 IT'S HAYTER TIME 🚨

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Punk has been really good since coming back. The history he's weaving into his promo work and his matches is really working for me. He has, for me more than delivered on the hype. He's no Danielson in the ring, and in the years he's been gone Danielson has grown into an incredible promo himself, but Punk is still the best on that mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.