• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
961880f76778088cb1844222d1bc413a.png

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Gonna have to order the April ROH return show for sure.

Main event is Gresham vs. Bandido, original ROH title vs. current ROH title.

Edit: Just ordered Terminus 2 with 17 FITE credits. Looking forward to watching it between today and tomorrow. SpaceSong P A Z

EvilDead1987

Nov 4, 2021
South Eastern PA
Pretty good Dark tonight. Small notes below

- Josh Woods vs Daniel Garcia was good
- Jack Evans vs Dante Martin was a lot of fun. Good action in this one
- Main Event was Wheeler YUTA & Orange Cassidy vs The Factory. A lot of fun spots in this match. Crowd was really into it too.
- Marina Shafir continues to impress

Rating - B-
Fun show with some good matches. Gonna be a great week of AEW action.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
I contacted FITE support and they quickly gave me the missing credits.

Do you get a good amount of credits for the annual FITE sub? I might go for that, then. Better than getting none and paying monthly.

24 credits for AEW Plus yearly sub received after the trial period ends, valid for 12 months. Revolution only cost me 20 credits.

You can sign up on app or browser but you can only use the credits in the app.

Last edited:

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
They had beef? Both look / sound like amazing guys IRL.
Wild speculation based on what I know about the two of them:

I have to wonder if it's something to do with Joey Ryan... Luchasaurus used to be a regular at Ryan's promotion, Bar Wrestling, and Nemeth used to room with Joey and knew how much of a POS that guy is. He felt so strongly about this he made a movie about it...

Or maybe it's a joke about how tall Luchasaurus is, who knows.

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
They put out a Schiavone preview on Youtube an hour ago and he made it sound like the announcement will be on Dynamite.
Yeah, but you figure most of that call is going to be hinting at what this news is, right??? Or like some sort of nugget gleaned to understand the nature of it. Some kind of info will come out. Like have they done media calls before a PPV go home shows before???

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
Purple = 🧨 day

Also, two hearts because 🧨 belongs to Brodie AND Sinatar now. 💜 💜
oh no i was playing coy about the news later with you haha

EDIT: also cuz i was in a hurry to get that message up -- it's sweet of you to carry the memory of Sinatar forward. Folks are saying that in the discord but it's a busy day so I figured I'd mention it here in case it gets buried cuz that discord can move fast sometimes.

Last edited:

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Most people didn't believe me when I said FTR vs. The Briscoes probably wouldn't be done until ROH Supercard of Honor in April, but now it seems more and more likely by the day. They've had plenty of opportunities to do the match in either GCW or AEW over the past few months, but they've held off on it. Feeling quite confident it's going to happen on April 1st. The card already includes:

Jonathan Gresham vs. Bandido (OG ROH title vs. current ROH title)
Sw3rve vs. Alex Zayne

Advertised:
Ninja Mack
Joe Hendry
Denise Salcedo (guest host)

Really curious to see how the card develops over the next month.

Last edited:

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
Most people didn't believe me when I said FTR vs. The Briscoes probably wouldn't be done until ROH Supercard of Honor in April, but now it seems more and more likely by the day. They've had plenty of opportunities to do the match in either GCW or ROH over the past few months, but they've held off on it. Feeling quite confident it's going to happen on April 1st.
It makes sense. But they need to hype it on Dynamite, though. Have the Briscoes attack FTR and then say that if FTR want the match so much they have to go to their turf, seeing as TK never answered their multiple calls to have the damn match. I would buy that show just for that match alone.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
FYI, ROH TV has been doing episodes building up their Hall of Fame inductees. They do a quick rundown of the person's career and then show two or three significant matches. Last week's was on Samoa Joe, and it was really good. This week's is on CM Punk.

You can check it out here:

Watch

There is a security update available for your version of Drupal. To ensure the security of your server, you should update immediately! See the available updates page for more information and to install your missing updates.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone else think that Mox vs Danielson is heading for Danielson's third draw in AEW? Then again, I think he might put Mox over since Mox has never beaten him.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Nah, feels like Moxley is definitely beating Danielson, though they could definitely switch gears and have Danielson beat him and then have Moxley join his faction after that.

In my own fantasy booking, I see Moxley winning, but Danielson still putting together his stable, and then having Mox put together a stable of his own to counter Danielson's, since Danielson will continue going after Moxley because Moxley "made a mistake" by saying "No" to Danielson, and Danielson's pride will be hurt after losing the Revolution match to Moxley.

So much juicy stuff in this feud and so much potential. I really hope they make good use of it.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yar. I'm thinking Mox takes the victory. My hope is that it leads to the formation of their faction, with Bryan's slowly brewing resentment being there in the background until it finally explodes down the road.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
The Keith Lee interview has some interesting tidbits, but nothing too surprising or news-worthy. I was happiest to read his answer to the first question.

Q: When you debuted with AEW, there just looked to be this joy, peace and almost certitude about you. What were you feeling that night as that experience was unfolding?

A: Joy, gratitude, happiness, purpose, quite a few things just felt right in that moment. Obviously it had been a while since I had been in front of a crowd just being who I am and so it was a very special moment. I think you can probably see it in my face in most cases, I was kind of reveling in the moment. Basking in the glory if you will.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
The Keith Lee interview has some interesting tidbits, but nothing too surprising or news-worthy. I was happiest to read his answer to the first question.

Q: When you debuted with AEW, there just looked to be this joy, peace and almost certitude about you. What were you feeling that night as that experience was unfolding?

A: Joy, gratitude, happiness, purpose, quite a few things just felt right in that moment. Obviously it had been a while since I had been in front of a crowd just being who I am and so it was a very special moment. I think you can probably see it in my face in most cases, I was kind of reveling in the moment. Basking in the glory if you will.

"just being who I am" really stood out to me.

That's the best part about AEW in my opinion, wrestlers get to be themselves and organically get themselves over. None of this "you'll get over when I say you can."

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Yet another wrestler who felt joy and rejuvenated after being fired by WWE and coming here. The "being who I am" to me speaks to how Vince kept trying to repackage him and change his outfit because he had a problem with how Keith looked.

Vaskie

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if this has been posted yet but Tony Khan gave an interview where he said that new storylines will begin after the Revolution PPV.

No idea where we are going in general but i am assuming we will at least get the faction vs faction with the Young Bucks on one side and ReDragon on the other being a sure thing

www.dazn.com

Tony Khan exclusive: 'New storylines' will begin at AEW Revolution PPV | DAZN News UK

Exclusive interview: A number of big matches are set to take place on Sunday night, on a show the All Elite head honcho truly believes could be their best yet.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Started watching Terminus 2, and this was a really strong opener. Didn't realize Leon Ruff was that over. Everyone looked great in this, and Sabin continues lowkey being one of the best wrestlers of the past 20 years. It's incredible to me how he can still do so many of the things he does and do them as quickly as he does. His technical game is vastly underrated, and he had some great exchanges with Kenny Alfonso in particular. Good stuff.

EDIT: Sabin is 40. My God.

6DYUOyUFgfvyA9Lp.jpg

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Started watching Terminus 2, and this was a really strong opener. Didn't realize Leon Ruff was that over. Everyone looked great in this, and Sabin continues lowkey being one of the best wrestlers of the past 20 years. It's incredible to me how he can still do so many of the things he does and do them as quickly as he does. His technical game is vastly underrated, and he had some great exchanges with Kenny Alfonso in particular. Good stuff.

EDIT: Sabin is 40. My God.

6DYUOyUFgfvyA9Lp.jpg
Right!? Sabin still got it. I'm so hopeful he reunites with Shelley and we get more Motor City Machine Guns. And yeah, they put Leon Ruff over hard. Dude's a hero in Atlanta now.

Status
Not open for further replies.