• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
I keep hearing about this but I'm curious what it said. It's been deleted since lol. Does anyone have a screenshot?

Untitled.png

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
I was listening to Busted Open radio because I have Sirius in the new truck, not sure who. They were laying out some of the rumors for wrestlemania and it includes McAfee, Vince!, one of those grifting Paul brothers, the Jackass guy, Steve Austin, and probably some other people I'm forgetting. This isn't normal, right? Somewhere on the card, a full-time pro wrestler is going to go against another full-time pro wrestler, right? Right?!

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017

I'm really looking forward to this. Mox seems to really like AJ and wants to help get him over. He took AJs GCW logo hoodie and wore it on TV for instance. Nothing huge, but just fun and playful things for people who follow AJ on twitter where it's clear Mox seems to think AJ is cool.

Dickinson and AJ. Two GCW guys that deserve to go to NJPW imho. Looking so, so forward to Dickinson vs Ishii.

mtlspider

Oct 26, 2017
Watching TJPW's water park fanservice broadcast now (off a paid Wrestle Universe subscription).

Some goofy stuff going on; never thought I'd seeing Yuka Sakazaki executing a drop kick at the end of the water slide.

And here's the finish to the main event(?):

Last edited:

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017

Really wish they would find a way to get Emi and her heel crews onto television.

Btw, no sign of Leyla and Kris on TV since The Promo, but I imagine they might be keeping Leyla off TV on purpose given the war in Ukraine and not wanting to make those feelings any more raw than they are. AEW should probably just start announcing that Leyla's from New Jersey, especially if they're going to keep her heel.

Hillside

May 11, 2021
Elevation has a solid card this week, might have to give it a watch tonight. Always happy to see Willow on AEW.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New Japan has been freezing cold to me for a long time. If Danielson can run the G1 I'll catch every single show.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

I don't doubt NJPW will be better with more foreign talent, but that's honestly not the promotion's biggest issue right now. You think NJPW is going to get Jay White, Will Ospreay, and a handful of other western talent back and suddenly start booking Evil less? Stop booking the Great O'Kahn worse? I don't see it man. They could have booked Suzuki, Ishii, or any number of other really solid Japanese wrestlers for a big push at any time and didn't. The problem is with the booking.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
Japanese companies are usually vague when they announcing wrestlers are pulled from their shows for other bookings. They wouldn't use injuries as a reason just to have them show up somewhere else.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Canada in the fall or winter would also be acceptable. With Tony being a wrestling history nerd, I'm assuming doing a show in Montreal would pop him.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Watching TJPW's water park fanservice broadcast now (off a paid Wrestle Universe subscription).

Some goofy stuff going on; never thought I'd seeing Yuka Sakazaki executing a drop kick at the end of the water slide.

And here's the finish to the main event(?):

This gives me like 1000x more anxiety than that Mox/Omega unsanctioned match.

HeavenlyE

Oct 27, 2017
Cody leaves and Flip Gordon is immediately back on BTE smh

Meanwhile someone said it was CODY that wanted someone like Flip SMDH

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Flip Gordon? :-/

www.ringsidenews.com

Flip Gordon Draws Attention By Trashing His Vote By Mail Application

The 2020 Presidential Election is coming on November 3rd, but Flip Gordon isn't interested. He released a video showing himself throwing away his vote by
"Gordon served in the United States National Guard for six years, and is not a fan of voting. He captioned his video saying: "Voting is for marks!!" and he used #SelectionNotElection as well.

He included a video showing himself throwing away his official 2020 vote by mail application. A lot of people noticed, but they also called attention to other anti-masker and flat-earther tweets he put out in the past."

A step or two below the horrendous shit Kendrick was let go for, but still sounds like a dope. I used to work with someone who had this type of mindset about certain things, and no one who's actually a reasonable person wants anything to do with people like this behind the scenes.

Bad call by (I'm assuming) the Bucks if this guy shows up regardless of his in-ring skills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.