• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all ready for Punk to get suckered like the dumb babyface he is one last time and catch another beating before the PPV next week?

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
at Revolution he either sloooowly begins to turn or he goes all in and basically says "YOU ALL BOUGHT IT! EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT!" VKM style after defeating Punk

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
I need to relisten to CM Punk's debut promo and hear how it sounds if I imagine Punk is talking to MJF when he apologizes to the people in the back he might have disappointed by keaving wrestling.

Vaskie

Oct 27, 2017
Holy fucking shit at that entire segment.

MJF is such a mastermind, he genuinely knows how to pull the heart strings and swing the emotions of the crowd. The crowd at different times was on his side, and by the end everyone would had loved a hug between them.

Loving this episode so far! I assume the fact that Adam Page didn't go for the Bucks means that it will be Adam Page + Bucks Vs Adam Cole + ReDragon ?

Captain C

Oct 27, 2017
Omg what if MJF fakes a face turn up until he challenges for the world title, only to steal it from our Cowboy in the most despicable way lmao

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
MJF clearly wasn't lying, but they might kayfabe it into one lol. But also his backstory doesn't really justify him being a douchebag either. SHADES OF GRAY

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
The delivery was A+ but I'm just unsure of the content or what it's doing for this feud. Will have to wait and see.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
I love the idea of MJF making a huge face turn honestly instead of this promo as part of the buildup we've been seeing. Like MJF gets all of this sympathy and gets his ass kicked in the Punk match and laying there beat up and bloodied then Wardlow appears on screen to powerbomb him like twelve times to finish their story.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
I hope they double down on this and next week Punk goes to hug him but instead puts him in the Anaconda Vice. Let Punk be the only person not getting worked by this fake sob story.

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
It's simple MJF set it up to make Punk second guess destroying MJF in a Dog Collar Match. MJF the coward will do anything to get out of the match, even use pity to make Punk feel bad for him.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
You made me this way wrestle dad!

I'm thinking Punk has second thoughts and then just strangles him with the collar anyway

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Otherwise Wardlow and MJF are just good face friends!
giphy-downsized-large.gif

cool ass Penta gear/entrance

Status
Not open for further replies.