• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
Well yeah, Robin "danced" with Britt Baker who improved immensely compare to when she started with AEW. AQA still managed to get out something decent versus a still improving Jade. I personally think it was the right move to sign AQA. She's only gonna get better and she was great selling her expressions.
I'm not saying it was a bad signing or anything. Just felt that Robin had a better showing and yeah maybe with other opponents AQA could look better as well. I wanna see where she goes.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
I always assumed that TKs alleged plan for the first few years of the world title that he mapped out from the start ends with MJF taking the title from Hangman. Where to go after that is something I'm less certain of. Which Babyface comes to take the belt off of MJF a year from now? I am now convinced that Keith Lee is that man. Give him some strong feuds throughout 2022 and give him the belt in a year.

Eddie winning it from MJF is like my dream scenario. The underdog babyface winning it from the ultimate asshole. The pop would be insane.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ready for Dynamite and that Bryan vs Moriarty match.

Austin Gunn with the HBK gear

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Jay White vs Trent next Friday.

I was gonna say this Face of the Revolution Ladder Match probably be a host of a lot of man meat but I think Dante goes over Hobbs. A shame.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Also, with Wardlow probably going to the Face of the Revolution ladder match, I'm really starting to wonder if they're gonna give him the W and put the TNT title on him to do the story where MJF says it's actually his belt. 👀

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
The Ass Boys seem way more polished than the Varsity Blondes but got like 5% of the TV time.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Oooh, nice job using the kill switch by JB.

Fun match. Ass Boys have come a long way in a short time. They make me care about their matches.

Another solid episode of Rampage this week. Just keep it rolling every single Friday. I love this show.

Drachen

May 3, 2021
Jungle Boy makes the Killswitch look so good. Also, I really wish Luchasaurus got more time in the ring... it feels like Jungle Boy gets all the spotlight despite Lucha getting super loud chants all the time.

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jungle Boy makes the Killswitch look so good. Also, I really wish Luchasaurus got more time in the ring... it feels like Jungle Boy gets all the spotlight despite Lucha getting super loud chants all the time.
Luchasaurus is a good hot tag, but he's not really good in the ring as a singles wrestler.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Jurassic Express should have title matches on Rampage every 2 weeks. Make them almost exclusive to the show. Nothing but bangers tag title match streak still in effect.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017

I feel he's best used as he is, a very good hot tag and a setup for Jungle Boy to do crazy spots. I'm not the biggest fan of Jungle Boy on his own either, but what they're doing now is working great and I wouldn't want to mess with it until they get stale.

EvilDead1987

Nov 4, 2021
South Eastern PA
Great Rampage!!

- Young Bucks vs RPG Vice - **** - Excellent match. I've seen one of their NJPW matches and this rivaled that one. Great back and forth and Trent really has been putting out some banger matches recently. Danhausen curses more people!!
- Jay White vs Trent next week? That will rule!!
- Bryan Danielson vs Lee Moriarty? Okay AEW stop it with the bangers
- Britt Baker vs Robyn Renegade - *** - Good match here. I've liked Robyn Renegade in her appearances on Dark. Thought she looked good here. Britt has been improving as well.
- Loved the confrontation between Mercedes & Jamie. That match will be hard hitting
- HOOK vs Blake Li - *** - HOOK's a star plan and simple. I'm betting we get HOOK vs QT Marshall at Revolution
- Nice promo video for Statlander & Hirsch
- Sammy Guevara vs Darby Allin? Okay I'm calling the police.
- AEW World Tag Team Championship: Jurassic Express © vs Gunn Club (Ass Boys) - ***1/2 - I'm starting to think these Ass Boys have a future in wrestling. Good match. Been loving these tag title defenses from JE. If they lose the titles at Revolution, I won't be mad. They've had some banger matches.

Rating - A-
Great hour of wrestling. Great matches & storylines. Now if you would excuse me, I have to make a shitty TV dinner Lasagna to eat at midnight on a Friday night. I'm livin' the dream ...

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Great Rampage!!

- Young Bucks vs RPG Vice - **** - Excellent match. I've seen one of their NJPW matches and this rivaled that one. Great back and forth and Trent really has been putting out some banger matches recently. Danhausen curses more people!!
- Jay White vs Trent next week? That will rule!!
- Bryan Danielson vs Lee Moriarty? Okay AEW stop it with the bangers
- Britt Baker vs Robyn Renegade - *** - Good match here. I've liked Robyn Renegade in her appearances on Dark. Thought she looked good here. Britt has been improving as well.
- Loved the confrontation between Mercedes & Jamie. That match will be hard hitting
- HOOK vs Blake Li - *** - HOOK's a star plan and simple. I'm betting we get HOOK vs QT Marshall at Revolution
- Nice promo video for Statlander & Hirsch
- Sammy Guevara vs Darby Allin? Okay I'm calling the police.
- AEW World Tag Team Championship: Jurassic Express © vs Gunn Club (Ass Boys) - ***1/2 - I'm starting to think these Ass Boys have a future in wrestling. Good match. Been loving these tag title defenses from JE. If they lose the titles at Revolution, I won't be mad. They've had some banger matches.

Rating - A-
Great hour of wrestling. Great matches & storylines. Now if you would excuse me, I have to make a shitty TV dinner Lasagna to eat at midnight on a Friday night. I'm livin' the dream ...

Listen to a podcast while you're at it to keep the good vibes going

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe we get a Jay White vs Trent, Darby vs Sammy, and Bryan vs Moriarty all in one week.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
I wish we were getting Wardlow vs. Bowens instead of Caster, but at the same time, I'd rather see Caster lose, and we'll probably get a good rap out of it.

data west

Oct 25, 2017

zZGh5e0.gif

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
r/SquaredCircle - New

New "The Outsider" Jay White Shirt on PWTees.

Make me a AEW shirt without being signed to AEW. The AEW colors are also a nice touch lol.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
- Roppongi Vice vs Young Bucks was my MOTN. Switchblade!
- Bryan beating the young lions to convince them to join him... sign me up.
- DMD vs Robyn was solid. Renegade's selling was good. Rosa! Hayter/Mercedes beef continues.
- Nice to see Hirsch & Statlander getting promo time. Stat went in hard.
- Hook vs Li was solid. Hook's theme is growing on me.
- Ass Boys vs Jurassic Express (c) was great. Winning with the Killswitch was a ncie touch.

I hope all the big guys win their qualifying matches. That would make for a unique ladder match.

Status
Not open for further replies.