• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Jericho burying Shawn Michaels' super kick by saying The Young Bucks' kicks are "much more well-timed and much more hard-hitting."

👀

mantis23

Oct 27, 2017
I always assumed that TKs alleged plan for the first few years of the world title that he mapped out from the start ends with MJF taking the title from Hangman. Where to go after that is something I'm less certain of. Which Babyface comes to take the belt off of MJF a year from now? I am now convinced that Keith Lee is that man. Give him some strong feuds throughout 2022 and give him the belt in a year.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
That segment had Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Trent, Rocky Romero, Orange Cassidy, Brandon Cutler, Danhausen, and Jay White. That was a pretty fun opener all things considered.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
The Hobbs/Dante match being a qualifier makes me think Dante is going to win because I'm assuming they want him in the ladder match :( Unless they're going for an all hoss ladder match with Keith Lee, Hobbs, Wardlow, etc

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Danielson is THE. BEST.

"Show me how much violence is inside you."

Hnnnnnng.

And that line about Punk and Mox just being a one-night stand. LOL

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn, Kris just sent Leyla to orbit with that shot.

Gonna love to see these two go at it.

Here's Hook vs maybe a masked QT. EDIT: nevermind, not a swerve.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
"I don't blame your parents for giving you up."

DAAAAAAMN!

Good match from Britt before that with a solid post-match too.

Hook time! Let's go!

Hook vs. QT should be the Buy-In or the penultimate match at Revolution.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
I'm impressed more by Robin than AQA.

Well yeah, Robin "danced" with Britt Baker who improved immensely compare to when she started with AEW. AQA still managed to get out something decent versus a still improving Jade. I personally think it was the right move to sign AQA. She's only gonna get better and she was great selling her expressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.