• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
After WWE tried everything from weird skirts to singlets to hide his body shape I am happy he decided to just let it loose.

Valkyr

Oct 26, 2017

giphy.gif

Seraphis Cain

Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

Looks like Shida's going to be in Japan for at least another month+. Was just announced for a match at TJPW's big show on March 19th.

SpaceSong

Oct 25, 2017
So we will never be able to #ControlTheNarrative in AEW... what a shame...
Actually that's great and probably my favorite thing that it's never going to be in AEW. 👍
Looks like Shida's going to be in Japan for at least another month+. Was just announced for a match at TJPW's big show on March 19th.

Thought she already came back to the states per that article she wrote. She might be going back soon after returning.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Guys, I had a dream about AEW last night.

I think it's time to step away. 😂

I dreamt Wednesday night (before Dynamite in UK time) that the surprise signing was Kurt Angle.

I have no idea why. I haven't thought about him for ages, the whole idea of it made no sense, and it was so vivid that I legit questioned myself for a second if Angle did debut. It was the first time I've ever had a dream with anything related to wrestling in it as well.

Oct 25, 2017
No problem with Lee's physique, I feel it makes him look even more of a machine.

Only thing I was sad about was his theme. I newer version of this would've been far better!

Kumquat

Jan 23, 2018
the fact that not only Jake is alive but also looks as healthy as he's ever been only makes me more grateful for DDP and what he did (for both Jake and Scott Hall)

Off topic but I've been doing DDP yoga for about three months now to help with my spinal stenosis. I can honestly say it's the best and most healing workout I've ever had. I can see my progress bit by bit with every squat and move. Never thought I'd be able to move my body like they do but I'm now convinced I can if I keep working at it. His program is legit.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Off topic but I've been doing DDP yoga for about three months now to help with my spinal stenosis. I can honestly say it's the best and most healing workout I've ever had. I can see my progress bit by bit with every squat and move. Never thought I'd be able to move my body like they do but I'm now convinced I can if I keep working at it. His program is legit.

Way to go! Awesome to read you found something that is working for you. Keep going!

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile

Looks like a very solid show.

Yeah, did it for a bit and it really is very good. I'm doing more standard stuff now, but always go back to their stretches to loosen up.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017

Excellent news! I still do the workouts each week, and it really does work like a fountain of youth.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021

No lie, this is still one of my favourite ever runs for a wrestler in any company, and capped off with that incredible bloody match against Vampiro. This just makes me want to watch that whole season again, it's just a shame it's so hard to get access to legally here in the UK.

If Penta goes back to this GOAT theme I will pop off to fuck

Dec 29, 2017
No lie, this is still one of my favourite ever runs for a wrestler in any company, and capped off with that incredible bloody match against Vampiro. This just makes me want to watch that whole season again, it's just a shame it's so hard to get access to legally here in the UK.

If Penta goes back to this GOAT theme I will pop off to fuck

Sounds like a slowed down version of this.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Ok so let's talk about Lee Moriarty for a second. Catching up on Dark and that in-ring white meat babyface promo wasn't it. But that candid backstage Who We Are promo? That was great! The only character he needs to be is himself… maybe just turned up a bit over time as he gets more comfortable. Also, I hope they give him a budget and let him run wild with his artistic side. (gear/entrance/etc.)

Protome

Oct 27, 2017

Finally, the Forbidden Door.

Coincedentally, I just started watching Lucha Underground for the first time. What a fun show that was.

It's just a shame it's so hard to get access to legally here in the UK
Yeah I had the same problem. I ended up downloading it from Archive.org. Unsure of the legality of it being on there admittedly, but there's literally no other way to get it in the UK AFAIK.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Rare footage of Tony Khan being able to take a lighthearted jab from a wrestler without his feelings getting hurt.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, he used it correctly.
"Ratio" means vastly more replies and quote tweets than likes and retweets. It's a way to say someone has a really bad take.

My headcanon is that Tony's response to Swole got ratio'd and he thought everyone was complimenting him and now he's confused about what it actually means.

Jan 31, 2018
"Ratio" means vastly more replies and quote tweets than likes and retweets. It's a way to say someone has a really bad take.

My headcanon is that Tony's response to Swole got ratio'd and he thought everyone was complimenting him and now he's confused about what it actually means.
It also means getting more likes than the original reply (it's the principal meaning now). So... you're wrong.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm watching Ego's vlog and holy shit Sonny with Scorpio/Ethan is 🔥 🔥 🔥. Turn them face and replace Lambert with Sonny!

I mean, he's not the only person on Twitter to use Ratio as "a reply to my tweet got more likes than my tweet itself." It's a common usage of it.

This is how I always interpreted it. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.