• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
more than anything after the health shit that keith lee had to deal with, i'm so happy that he managed to free himself and get to the other side.

a motherfucking star is born.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Kassidy and PP are great but fuck yeah give Keith that strong debut!

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
THIS THEME

4uJsCLl.gif
4uJsCLl.gif

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Kassidy made a probably not 100% Keith Lee look great and plus Kassidy wasn't totally jobbed out.

I hate seeing Private Party look like sandbags but this was the way to make Keith look great.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Keith Lee is awesome and Kassidy did great selling, still Private Party deserves better than being jobbers.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
So much potential for high profile matches. Keith is so damn cool.

EMBee99

Oct 27, 2017
Austin, TX
I think my new favorite thing in wrestling is seeing the faces of talent held back by WWE after they debut in AEW. Keith Lee looked absolutely blissful.

SirThou

Oct 27, 2017
That was cool, but I think this also made me realize how much I liked Private Party. They're very good at what they do, and I hope to see them grow out of the HFO shadow.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
has anyone ever attacked Guevara while he does his sign gimmick in PiP? that's gotta happen sooner or later

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
So that was the best possible mystery opponent, yes? Plus y'all nerds got a NJPW guy. Have the surprise debuts lived up to the hype?

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
I want Miro vs Keith Lee so bad! Miro heal up so we can get that monster of a match please and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.