• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
The streak is over. Viewership was up but Dynamite only finished #2. Tony needs to up the ante next week... by bringing back Ratings Riho.
Riho returns with zero fanfare, Excalibur absentmindedly mentions that she is the first ever AEW Women's Champion. Her match with The Bunny sees Dynamite's highest rating ever, as the crowd explodes. Neither woman is mentioned again for months.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Riho returns with zero fanfare, Excalibur absentmindedly mentions that she is the first ever AEW Women's Champion. Her match with The Bunny sees Dynamite's highest rating ever, as the crowd explodes. Neither woman is mentioned again for months.

Just because it's true doesn't mean you have to say it. That hurt.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile

QT Marshall on action the next week!

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018

106372.jpg

WowCoolRobot

Aug 15, 2021
I'm totally on board with Nyla getting another title run. I very much believe Stat, Toni, Athena, Ruby or Hayter could get to the point where the division revolves around them, but they aren't quite there yet (I mean in presentation and placement on the card, more than ability). Nyla is a fully formed badass already.

Shida too, actually. Both of them deserve another run at the top.

Wishing a speedy recovery for Dante!

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
AEW roster bloat creeping into the wrestle news youtube vids with Ethan Page/Brian Cage/Sunny commenting about the lack of being on tv/wrestling etc.

Would be great if the RoH tv deal happened. Buttttttt for now the only thing we can really do is tune in to Rampage tonight on tnt at 10pm est!

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
I dont remember Jericho ever coming out to Not Evenflow lol. Get him the real thing Tony! Although I imagine Pearl Jam ain't cheap.

cjelly

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of sad that Eddie says Ethan Page is one those guys who has changed after a few TV appearances.

And with his 'only on TV once every 5 weeks' tweet I can totally believe it.

Conrad Link

Oct 29, 2017
New Zealand
I remember pre-Not Evenflow Jericho's music, all we got was WCW Pro here and he was on it a bit.

He use to lean against the guard rail in his entrance so the fans could pat him on the back etc, totally needs to do that even if he's not a face lol.

Carbonox

Dec 13, 2017
I need to catch up on the last 3/4 weeks of AEW. I've tapped out of life for a while and haven't been excited or positive for anything (though I did finally platinum Dark Souls 2, doing that while in a state was probably not the wisest decision I've ever made).

I'm aware of what's been going on but do I work my way forward from Wardlow's TNT title win ep or go backwards from this week's ep which sounds brilliant. halp.

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I need to catch up on the last 3/4 weeks of AEW. I've tapped out of life for a while and haven't been excited or positive for anything (though I did finally platinum Dark Souls 2, doing that while in a state was probably not the wisest decision I've ever made).

I'm aware of what's been going on but do I work my way forward from Wardlow's TNT title win ep or go backwards from this week's ep which sounds brilliant. halp.
If you don't care about Forbidden Door fallout or Death Before Dishonor build/fallout then you're probably good just catching this Dynamite and calling it good.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017

I'd watch from where you left off, but post above is the correct answer. Hope you feel better.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Everyone needs to remember that Eddie is always obscuring the truth. Remember when people were surprised to learn during the Jericho call-in segment that Eddie had a wife? And then in an interview later he said the only thing he was married to was wrestling?

Status
Not open for further replies.