• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Make Sonny Kiss a Baddie!!!!

you-keep-talking.gif

WarMacheen

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Storm always comes out with this look on her face, like a cross between "im late" and "holy shit, I made it"

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Silas was a bit out of shape, but he could still go.

I got late WWF Era Jake the Snake vibes from him. Out of shape but still someone to still be fearful of because he could end you.

Yeah, I meant he looked the part. The first impression wasn't accurate to his real ability, but judging a book by its cover worked to the benefit of the story.

Got the same vibes from him. Jake the Snake. Except for one moment outside where I caught flashes of Scott Hall in his facial expression.

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
I don't undertand how Rousey's circle got so much pull in wrestling when all of them were either hated or forgot about in mma.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Ok so Toni is doing some amazing shit here. She was working some of these spots like a shoot fight. Good on her she's putting Shafir's offense over

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
I know AEW generally doesn't do a lot of squashes on TV, but I think when trying to sell Rosa vs Storm for sunday I think it'd be much more effective for Storm to beat some up & comer decisively in 3 minutes and cut a promo than have a competetive match with Marina

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Tay has done a great job adapting judo throws to pro wrassling. Shafir… not so much.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Yeah, I meant he looked the part. The first impression wasn't accurate to his real ability, but judging a book by its cover worked to the benefit of the story.

Got the same vibes from him. Jake the Snake. Except for one moment outside where I caught flashes of Scott Hall in his facial expression.
It's the mustache.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
She can execute moves well and has a presence but there's no rhythm to her matches. She wrestled like she's playing a wrestling game. That's the sort of thing that comes with experience but sticking her on TV doesn't help her right now, it just exposes her. This has been her best TV showing so far but Toni can carry an inexperienced wrestler.

Status
Not open for further replies.