• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodyroarx

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Unless they announce Okada tonight (or Kenny) I'm pretty sure I'm going to skip buying Forbidden Door

The build and quite a few of these matches are well I'll be honest weak as fuck

Edit: it doesn't help that New Japan has a really bad tag division right now but like none of these matches are inspiring me like Will and Cassidy will be entertaining but it's not what the kinda will match I'm looking for. And The Bucks like what the fuck is that match I don't want to see Sting in a New Japan style match like at all. the triple threat tag that's that's actually pretty good but like man some of these I imagine it's just they have no idea what the hell they're doing I feel like and it's not just injuries I just meant I'm really disappointed by this like I don't know what TK and Gedo are thinking

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
Unless they announce Okada tonight (or Kenny) I'm pretty sure I'm going to skip buying Forbidden Door

The build and quite a few of these matches are well I'll be honest weak as fuck

Edit: it doesn't help that New Japan has a really bad tag division right now but like none of these matches are inspiring me like Will and Cassidy will be entertaining but it's not what the kinda will match I'm looking for. And The Bucks like what the fuck is that match I don't want to see Sting in a New Japan style match like at all. the triple threat tag that's that's actually pretty good but like man some of these I imagine it's just they have no idea what the hell they're doing I feel like and it's not just injuries I just meant I'm really disappointed by this like I don't know what TK and Gedo are thinking
yep. none of this feels well thought out and it needed the big names that either had the status to carry the build or Omega, Ibushi etc. who already had long storylines that could be easily touched upon.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
TK's major issue as a booker is that he feels the audience knows everything that has happened across all promotions, and thus doesn't feel like promo packages are necessary to explain anything

Status
Not open for further replies.