• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Welp Bryan is out...and he's going to announce his replacement...

Hahaha Bryan isn't going to tell the world cuz he came out of the bad guy tunnel. The fucking guy....

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
I'm not sure how smart business wise it is not to announce the replacement for one of the few matches actually built up, but it hyped me up.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I feel pretty down about AEW at the moment I gotta say.

Don't care at all about this njpw stuff

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
That's not how you sell a PPV that's had a struggling build ffs

All this PPV has proved is both companies would be better sharing talent on a case by case basis.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Going with a mystery opponent feels like they are being too cute. With all these injures, they needed to announce whoever it is

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Not announcing the replacement is a terrible idea. People already don't care, they aren't going to care because of a TBA on the card.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
Aussie Open are deceptively big. Davies in particular looks to be a lot thicker than a few years ago.

Cookiedoh85

Oct 29, 2017
Weird start. Not announcing the opponent and flip flopping between promoting the PPV and next weeks show.

Ready for post-FD AEW pls

Baphomet

Dec 8, 2018
Punk and Danielson injuries + Okada going home to be a family man completely fucked over all plans for the biggest matches

it will still be a wonderful show

The quality of the show will be good , but the build up has been bad to a point where I have little interest in FD and just want it to come and go asap.

Cookiedoh85

Oct 29, 2017
Nitpicky but having Ospreay come out wearing the belt of a THIRD promotion when you've done a shit job at even explaining who the second promotion are is a choice.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
The build to FD is still miles better than anything that the company run by the sexual assaulter does.

They just announced a match and didn't announce one of the participants in a ten+ minute show opening promo where we didn't actually learn anything. That's exactly how the other company would do things except they'd at least announce the participant later in the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.