• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
YyOKGSA.jpg

Batman: Return to Arkham (February 21)
Headlander (February 21)
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (February 21)
The Walking Dead: Season 2 (February 28)
Alien: Isolation (February 28)

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Might be time for me to drop my subscription for a little while. Not really interested in any of these and my backlog of newer games is just too big.

Lethologica

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, more for me in the first batch at the beginning of the month but A:I is fantastic and more people need to check it out.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I thought TW 2 wasn't available anymore, but maybe it only left Steam for some reason

Super Barrier

Nov 20, 2017
Alien Isolation get. Also as a side note, I never would have tried "Hello Neighbor" if not for GamePass and I'm having a really good time with it.

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone played Arkham City on X1X? I have the PC version, but I can only play it via Steam or Nvidia streaming, and I could never get the controls working well enough.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Is Epic Mickey 2 the bad one?

Alien Isolation is great but I probably won't play it again as it isn't X enhanced.

Never heard of Headlander before, that looks cool.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I've just realised that new Xbox Game Pass games now drop weekly every Thursday, with the exception of day one releases (eg Crackdown).

Nice to know we get new games every week now.

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
lol i couldn't finish isolation because i'm such a wimp

it'll probably be even worse on a HT system

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not played Return to Arkham, nor have i played Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Christ so much to play.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
I guess I'll finally try Alien Isolation! I was so hyped for that game but the reviews totally turned me off (and it being 30 hours). I'll probably never finish it but I can play it at least.

Shame it isn't X enhanced

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If Sony doesn't come up with something similar, i am 100% buying an Xbox also next gen. Never felt the need to have 2 consoles but Gamepass is just ridiculous value for money.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Damn, I'll definitely play Alien Isolation.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
I bought Alien Isolation a couple weeks ago for physical. It was cheap, but really happy to see this game hit GP.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
Is Epic Mickey worth a play?
Is epic mickey any good co-op? My son is always looking for more co-op games to play.
I've played through ~30% of the game by myself, It's a pretty generic 3rd person adventure game ala PS2 Era but if you like Disney IPs (Especially some of their older stuff) It's a nice rune through.

The Co-op seems pretty forced and the AI sucks for Single-Player, so Co-op is preferred.