• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
Great addition. If you haven't played this one folks, I suggest you do.....and have a drink nearby cuz you're gonna be STRESSED.

Tom Glass

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
Wonderful news! Played it on my PS4 few years ago, it's really awesome. Definitely better than some movies in this franchise. If you love Alien universe and haven't played it yet, it's about time.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Knew this was coming because they added Alien Isolation quests to the Game Pass Quests app 😅

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Never made it through this on PS4. May load this up on my work PC and give it a whirl though, got an RTX 2080 in there, so should be able to get pretty bonkers frame rates.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
Just saw it. Anyone that wants a cool horror experience should play it. Great game and has the second best stalker in gaming. Fitting it would be added close to REmake 3's release.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Cool but where's my sequel, SEGA?
maxresdefault.jpg

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
Almost done with my first ever MotherVR playthrough and it has been fucking incredible. I love this game so much!!!

Edit: Fuck Alien Blackout. Don't fall for it people!

Oct 27, 2017
ATL
I still haven't gotten around to playing this and I bought it near launch lol.

FF7 Remake and Sekiro are going to dominate my time now as well lol.

Oct 27, 2017
How long does it take to beat the game?

Steam says I have 34 hours on Alien: Isolation.

That seems a bit higher than what I remember when I played it at launch but the campaign is fairly lengthy, depending on how much time you spend cowardly hiding under tables and in lockers as the alien stalks you. 15 - 20 hours on the campaign is probably a fair bet. If I remember, the campaign feels a little bloated towards the middle but the game ends spectacularly well. Which makes it all the more shameful that a sequel will likely never come.

Such a fantastic game that has top notch atmosphere. I'll have to try the VR mod some time now that I have an Index...

Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
Is this updated in any way from the original release?
With the Steam version you need to mod the game to add in TAA support, but the Switch version included a native implementation.