• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
OP of the other thread didn't want to keep it running so thought I'd pop it up here. I thought it was a wonderful video; very personal, informative and interesting.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell happened in the other thread? I read TC's posts but I don't understand his train of thought. Can anyone explain to me?

OP
OP
Kyuuji

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Dice thought you made a nice post in the other thread. Can't quote it directly because of the lock but pasting it below.
I love her, and I love how she speaks about it.

There's a confidence that comes with taking care of yourself, and I think she's wonderfully inspirational to even let tweens or girls who enjoy these videos to also see a down to earth side to an inspirational and lovely young politician.

Girls need more role models than just Hollywood celebrities; and this is a great example for Vogue to put up.

Please don't close this thread 🥀

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
read the youtube comments section
ddXt0p1.jpeg

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
I can't watch this right now, but thanks for sharing, and I'm sorry the original OP got stressed out :( I hope you're okay, buddy.

I follow her on Instagram and she is constantly sharing and updating regarding her daily life and procedures behind policy change and inspirational messages. I wish we had more people like her in congress.

Deleted member 60295

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 28, 2019
That was great. Exactly what I needed this morning, after the hell of a week I just had.

AOC is just the best. I 100% feel she will be president some day.

That's exactly WHY the MAGA trolls are attacking her so much. Trying to pull the same shit they did with Hillary, attempting to sully her reputation with targeted harassment and disinformation long before she ever runs for President.

(And it's not working, because AOC isn't an out-of-touch establishment politician, and she understands and cares about folks her age. Needless to say, you won't be hearing any "Pokemon GO to the polls" shit when she runs for president.)

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Huh? Because she looks good without makeup?
Opponents can't really attack her physical appearance. They also can't attack her intelligence either. She really is untouchable and they really have to dig deep in their playbook to attack her. I think the Orange Clown said she doesn't have a degree in "the environment"? That's how desperate they are to attack her...

Also might I add, shes is just so god damn relatable. She just acts....normal. No filter, and I'm not talking about "the straight talk express" filter. She just talks to "you" as a normal human being would. God I want her to be president some day.

NunezL

Jun 17, 2020
Damn that is a lot of stuff! I've never been with a girl that uses makeup on a daily basis, and I'm personnally not a big fan of makeup in general, and I had really no idea so much products went into it.

Oct 25, 2017
She's giving her philosophy on what beauty is and where conceptions of it come from, breaking down how wearing makeup affects women and fem presenting people in different venues, sharing personal anecdotes, and explaining techniques as she demonstrates them.

This is basically a TED Talk.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
If they really wanted to attack her on a legitimate issue, they could call her out for saying the Nintendo 64 is the best console of all time.

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
HOW DOES SHE FIND THE TIME TO DO HER JOB???????????????????????? BETWEEN THIS AND LEAGUE OF LEGENDS???????????

Damn that is a lot of stuff! I've never been with a girl that uses makeup on a daily basis, and I'm personnally not a big fan of makeup in general, and I had really no idea so much products went into it.

I was in theater for a long part of my life, and it really helped me appreciate just how much work goes into this. Granted, theater makeup is "worse", but it takes dedication and skill to actually do a good makeup. And it's heavy on the face too. I wore "regular" make up too, and while it's easier to get rid off, you still feel your face is heavy. Never felt nice to me, which is why I respect it even more. There's so many tricks and stuff you can do!

Feb 1, 2018
Texas
I'm 100% certain Republicans that bash her have also masturbated to her. Hell, probably to this video.

As an aside, I'd make a terrible woman. Too much maintenance. :(

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
If they really wanted to attack her on a legitimate issue, they could call her out for saying the Nintendo 64 is the best console of all time.

It had Mario 64 AND Blast Corps AND Goldeneye. She is a saint

Great video, really nice insight and it's always fascinating to watch how people's faces change as makeup is applied tbh