• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
???????

Errrmm....que

If Alex Kidd can be brought back from the dead, I mean nothing is now off the table

PS5 showcase, tomorrow. Kid Chameleon 2. Sparkster reborn. James Pond 4. £799.

(Yes I know 2/3 of those aren't Sega)

Ristar Revengeance

Goddo Hando

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
this was the game that made me jealous of the weird kid that lived down my block and had a master system, while the rest of my world had an NES

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
This is great, Sega letting passionate fans handle their forgotten IPs is brilliant

Also boss rush Rock Paper Scissors is hilarious

Soupbones

Oct 26, 2017
Never thought I'd see the generation where we got a 2 Wonderboy games, Sonic (2D), Streets of Rage, Panzer Dragoon and Alex Kidd.

Where's my new Zillion and Kung Fu Kid games at???

TameLucas

May 30, 2019
Montreal
wow. I've been following that artist on Twitter for a long time and I've always dreamed of his project becoming an official game.

Amazing.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Alternative boss fights? As someone who doesn't really enjoy the Janken stuff that's great to hear. Loved the Sega Ages version of the game so much, so this is a day 1 for me.

B. Spaceman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Spain
Sega embracing independent developers is pretty cool tbh At least this way we get new games

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
My childhood, looks dope.

Sega Master System peeps, we in here.

I love Sega, allowing others to tackle their classics. Beats leaving them in the vault forever.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
Gives me extremely similar vibes to the recently Monster World game. Hopefully this is less bloated than that.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Alex Kidd making a 2020 comeback is something I fully did not expect....

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
This came out of absolutely nowhere.

I like the idea of Sega licensing the IP's they feel they have no more interest in developing as a studio. They have so many properties that it doesn't devalue their first party offerings by taking this risk.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Oh man, this was the first game I ever played. I don't think I ever finished it since it was so difficulty. This looks great.

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
That's a day one pick for me. Played this so much as a kid (never managed to finish it though).

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Yes. I will take this.

They can do Enchanted Castle next, except they'll have to actually make it a good game. :P

Andromeda

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome ! I almost can't believe it and there is even a retro mode, those madmen.

Finally people will understand how wrong Sega were to use Sonic to fight Mario. This is so much better than Sonic. By the way for those who are impatient the game was already ported on PS3 (and probably Xbox 360). And as far as I can tell the port is perfect and identical to the SMS version.