• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

Oct 25, 2017
Why are we promoting people to listen to a Sandy Hook truther again?

Is everything a sitcom to you people?

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
If he hears something dumb, he typically tries to call it out. Has anybody actually gotten away with discriminatory stuff on his show, which is agreed with sincerely, as opposed to joking?

...Joe Rogan seems to have a similar perspective - Anybody has the freedom to speak, even if it's fucking stupid.

I like the open-mindedness. I think listening is more important than talking, and he gets that.

Let's not talk about hypothetical guests, the guest on the fucking show got his followers to harass the parents of murdered children. Do you think talking to that person or trying to hear their perspective is worth fuck all?

Driver

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
So if Joe had a child rapist come on and talk about the positives of raping kids you'd still appreciate his open-minded thinking?

What is the matter with you? Jones is a fucking idiot and shit stirrer but he isn't advocating child rape for fucks sake. Some people appreciate hearing from people with different views than their own. It helps you understand why someone you disagree with feels the way they do. It doesn't mean you sympathize with them or agree with anything they say.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
Let's not talk about hypothetical guests, the guest on the fucking show got his followers to harass the parents of murdered children. Do you think talking to that person or trying to hear their perspective is worth fuck all?

The guest he has on now also literally harassed Rogan himself and his daughter in the last week.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
What is the matter with you? Jones is a fucking idiot and shit stirrer but he isn't advocating child rape for fucks sake. Some people appreciate hearing from people with different views than their own. It helps you understand why someone you disagree with feels the way they do. It doesn't mean you sympathize with them or agree with anything they say.

Well you obviously don't agree with child rape so I think its time for Jones to have a pro child rapist on there to tell you the other side of the story.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

You think ALex Jones bullshit is just "a different view"?

You think Alex Jones actually believes half the shit he spouts?

What exactly do you need to hear from Alex Jones to understand his shit rhetoric is shit? Hes a grifter who preys on having platforms to spread his rhetoric. It's not fucking rocket science here.

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm tuning in, and apparently, NASA was originally formed by nazi scientists to start a new technological elite civilization against the British?

My brain hurts and it's only been two minutes...

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Why is anyone talking about child rape. WTF.

Because I keep hearing about how open minded Rogan will have despicable people on because he's got an open mind. I want to know how far people are willing to go with this thinking. If Alex Jones and his horrible insanity are ok, then so much other horrible insanity should be as well.

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
Well you obviously don't agree with child rape so I think its time for Jones to have a pro child rapist on there to tell you the other side of the story.
tenor.gif

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
If the comments are going to start defending Alex Jones being given a platform then this thread doesn't need to remain open.

Status
Not open for further replies.