• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 24118

User requested account closure
Oct 29, 2017
Trump fans over at r/the_donald were all pumped for their upcoming AMA with Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson but what actually happened was more of a disaster than anybody could have imagined.

https://np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ones_paul_joseph_watson_here_ask_us_anything/

It was clear from the start Alex was either high, drunk, or both and the mods shut it down right quick and deleted the OP to try and keep the video from spreading. The AMA was supposed to be a live-stream thing (which is odd for a Reddit AMA) but Jones was unable to form any coherent statement and his co-hosts stopped bothering to get anything out of him.

Alex Jones bursts into tears when talking about Twitter bullies and his kids. His co-hosts visibly struggle not to laugh.

Jones randomly starts bemoaning the loss of American lives in WWII. Watson looks very uncomfortable, like he's afraid Jones is about to snap and kill him.

Jones talks about his hat and women.

Jones starts getting really chummy and touchy-feely with Watson, who abruptly begins talking about Brexit.

I reckon his career is about dead after this.

Turn my frogs gay if old.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"How does it feel to be bullied by Twitter's lawyer, Alex?"
"You know, they try to take away your kids. They lie about me. It's not funny!"

I don't know, I'm laughing quite a bit!

Khaos Prime

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I mean...if you take someone as crazy as Alex Jones and add drugs to the mix, what do you expect to happen?

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, has Alex Jones finally cracked?!?!?!?!?!!

tenor.gif

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
If Trump supporters can watch Trump fall over himself to a little Asian guy that isn't even American and runs comparatively tiny country, and still think that's "Alpha," then I can't see them thinking anything about an Alex Jones meltdown, but "Man, that's so strong-willed and independent the way he broke down like that. I hope to be as a strong and virile a male as he is someday. Totally Alpha!"

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
I don't check up on PJW often because why the fuck would I, but what the hell is this bombardier jacket motif he has going?

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Wow, and to think I used to really admire this guy. How embarrassing. Don't meet your heroes, huh?

Imagine being surprised when an absolute lunatic behaves the exact way he's famous for always behaving.

Corky

Alt account
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
Thank you for this, this will be some good watching. Nothing like watching a guy like this completely lose it

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think his fanbase is going to waver at something like this, I don't think his fanbase is going to waver at any kind of odd behavior, the dude is always a lunatic in front of the screen, that's why people watch.

Deleted member 44129

Banned
May 29, 2018
He's probably just doing an act as usual. I thought we'd seen the last of these shit-heels...

And PJW is a piece of shit. He comes from Sheffield, where I grew up, and the whole city should be ashamed of the fuckpig.

Nov 8, 2017
He started off like Alex Jones and then it's pretty clear whatever he took started hitting him pretty hard. I'm not sure what he was looking at or why he was looking at it with one eye closed, but damn that was strange...

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Does it matter if he isn't alpha, isn't he basically acting like all the losers who like him?

I thought his hysteric persona was all fake for money, is he just losing it because his money is disappearing?

Is he going to come out the closet, is that what you were saying about the gay frog?

Loanshark

Nov 8, 2017
Haha. But if infowars goes under, where the hell will I get my Wake up America Patriot blend coffee?

OP
OP

Deleted member 24118

Oct 29, 2017
I don't think his fanbase is going to waver at something like this, I don't think his fanbase is going to waver at any kind of odd behavior, the dude is always a lunatic in front of the screen, that's why people watch.

Paul and Owen - I have a question. Why the fuck are you letting this go on?
No shit. This almost seems orchestrated but no idea what the angle would be. Fuck, this guy makes me think everything is a conspiracy​
They're already moving into "False Flag" territory.

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
The best thing about Alex Jones is that a couple of the crazy conspiracy stuff he's saying is probably partly true, but it's all tied up in his rat-king cavalcade of batshit crazy rants, and there's no way of knowing. Even if some of it has any truth to it, nobody who ought to care will ever care because of this dumb idiot.

I kinda love it.

Deleted member 11985

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
cancels order for Alex Jones Brain Force Plus™
places new order for Joe Rogan Alpha BRAIN™

Pall Mall

Oct 25, 2017
The best thing about Alex Jones is that a couple of the crazy conspiracy stuff he's saying is probably partly true, but it's all tied up in his rat-king cavalcade of batshit crazy rants, and there's no way of knowing. Even if some of it has truth to it, nobody who ought to care will ever care because of this dumb idiot.

I kinda love it.

Jones says stuff that's probably partly true?? What kind of things are we talking about because hes always just seemed absolutely off the rocker

Forearms

Oct 25, 2017
Does it matter if he isn't alpha, isn't he basically acting like all the losers who like him?

I thought his hysteric persona was all fake for money, is he just losing it because his money is disappearing?

Is he going to come out the closet, is that what you were saying about the gay frog?

His followers thought he was alpha when he had all his shit together... the idea that he can still be considered alpha with these kinds of breakdowns means they'd have to hand wave it away to consider him so.

He's losing it because he is losing everything, and deservedly so.

He has claimed the chem trails are turning frogs gay.

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
Jones says stuff that's probably partly true?? What kind of things are we talking about because hes always just seemed absolutely off the rocker

That's my point. It's all so fucked up and ridiculous, that even if he did say something that was actually true, then nobody would know or even care.

Dilly

Oct 26, 2017
All it took was him getting booted of like 3 social media platforms.

There is a lesson to be learned here. 🤔