• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
image0.gif

no thank you
Yo no way a human can do this holy shit. CRTs weigh tons!!!

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
All Joe has to do is point to sfuff like this.....ask voters (Republican voters who have been embarrassed by Trump on the inside)

"do you really want another 4 years of this craziness? While you're worrying about your safety? Worrying about your job? Etc.

No honest person would go to these lengths, just to prove the themselves."

the_id

Oct 25, 2017
Please do a PR exam to check his prostate

Please check his abdominal pannus to look for candida or fungal infections

Please shove a swab down his urethra to check for STDs

Please check his foreskin and see if can't retract due to excessive scarring.

And most importantly, please check if one of his eyes are real or not. My brothers in the mosque keep telling me he's the antichrist.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
Someone can just forward this information on to me. I don't want to see a grown man groped on live TV.

(Does anyone want this?)

Also, he will be as strong as 40 men.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
The president's health is obviously important, but I these kind of stunts are the last thing people care about right now.

MisterZimbu

Oct 27, 2017
"Alright Mr. President, now cough."

"Okay, you can stop coughing now."

"...Mr. President, I said you can stop coughing."

*wipes blood coming from the president's mouth*

"Our president is quite possibly the healthiest human being alive. Certainly the healthiest person I've had the pleasure of working with. The model of perfect health, and only a lean 160 pounds."

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Odds that we get a "stethoscope on top of suit" moment? I'm betting on them being very, very high.

TheBaldEmperor

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Please do a PR exam to check his prostate

Please check his abdominal pannus to look for candida or fungal infections

Please shove a swab down his urethra to check for STDs

Please check his foreskin and see if can't retract due to excessive scarring.

And most importantly, please check if one of his eyes are real or not. My brothers in the mosque keep telling me he's the antichrist.

Seriously if they did the first one and also got his shirt off I would tune in. As it stands. Can't do it.

OP
OP

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
So he's just going to physical observe him. No actual medical testing. Right?
He's gonna ask him some questions. I dunno. Maybe take a comically huge stethoscope out and listen to Trump's heartbeat. Then declare him to be the fittest mammal on earth.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Here's how easy it is: answer the following question. When was the last time Donald Trump tested negative for COVID-19? Thank you in advance.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
User warned: body shaming
You can't show big tits uncensored on live TV.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
These past four years have been like a never ending stream of shitty episodes of WWE RAW.

Everything is fake except for the actual misery it inflicts on everybody watching.

"This week Mr. Trump will undergo a live physical screening on air! Next week Stephen Miller will give birth to a hand!"

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So it's apparently not going to be live and also done remotely, doctor isn't even going to be able to physically observe him. What a dumb stunt...that I will still tune in for lol

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
Fox News has really gone off the rails. They've always been blatant propaganda for the Republican Party but at least there used to be a time when they pretended they weren't.

kafiend

Oct 25, 2017
So it's apparently not going to be live and also done remotely, doctor isn't even going to be able to physically observe him. What a dumb stunt...that I will still tune in for lol
So they'll pretend its a live feed but it'll be an obviously heavily edited video of Trump repeatedly saying "can't hear you doctor but I feel fine bigly."

Skatterd

Oct 25, 2017
So what we've learned is debates are only possible if they're in person..but virtual medical evaluations are okay.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
He's so stupid & pathetic. This is going to make people think that this was all a publicity stunt from the beginning.

Trump's campaign is way behind and reportedly low on cash, so all he has left are his in-person rallies. That's why he's desperate to get out of the White House and on the campaign trail in what little time there is left. Hence this little stunt to prove himself "healthy" beforehand.

All of that cash he's been getting endorsements from a lot of people & businesses, wasted. It's also why he's pulling out campaigning on swing states while focusing on Texas & Florida.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Oh this is a good well respected doctor. He's going to call Trump the fittest person ever. And during the diagnosis will say Biden has dementia or something.