• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Authorities arrested a man who walked on the wing of a passenger jet before falling off at Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport on Saturday, authorities said.

The man had jumped over an airport fence before he made his way to the wing of the Alaska Airlines passenger jet, NBC affiliate KSNV in Las Vegas reported.

Video obtained by NBC News showed the man walking on the wing, grabbing the winglet (the fin at the end of the wing), taking off his shoes and trying to climb up the winglet. As officers approached on the wing, he slipped and hit the ground.

He was taken into custody and transported to a medical facility, said McCarran spokesman Joe Rajchel.

More at:
www.nbcnews.com

Man climbs onto wing of airplane before takeoff in Las Vegas

The Alaska Airlines flight was preparing for takeoff when the pilot spotted him approaching the aircraft and notified control tower operators.

Call me a Skywalker if old

Salmonax

Oct 27, 2017
86377.gif

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If this had happened in any other city they would have just taken off, but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My face was of just...confusion about the whole thing. How, why, wtf is he doing humping that winglet etc.

Cant lie, though, there was an uncontrollable snort when he ate the tarmac.

FoolhardyVioletAmericanavocet-max-1mb.gif

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
He hit is head on the cement, what should we do? Yes, of course, knee to the neck.

Nov 18, 2020
Airport security / TSA does not fuck around because of the potential for terrorism. Anyone who sneaked onto a restricted area like the tarmac will quickly get swarmed. The wing of the plane is probably the worst possible place for him to be. Just looked up Nevada law: he'll probably get a Class C Felony for endangering the aircraft.

It sucks because now the plane had to be taken out of commission so they could do a full inspection for anything that would compromise the integrity of the plane. I don't really have much sympathy tbh.