• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

blitzblake

Banned
Jan 4, 2018
I played all multiplats on Xbox One X as they were usually the better version.
PS4 pro is really only for exclusives.
They literally said they have a PC. If you have a PC that's equally capable as an Xbox (one x or series x) then with game pass there's really no reason to get series x.

Hold on, does Gamepass also work for MAC OS? What about Linux?
Am I missing anything else?

I think xCloud will.

Calverz

Oct 28, 2017
Again im seeing too much,

"doesnt make me want to buy an xbox"

"i can just play on pc"

Microsoft dont care where you play the games as long as you play. Pc players playing this game need to understand that makes you an xbox player. Xbox is bigger than just a box now. Yes sales is important but its not how they will measure success. Everyone knows the ps5 would outsell xsx. Before these conferences took place.

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I read the term "concern trolling" way too much recently. It implies that everyone who is asking questions or just wants to discuss this topic is a "fanboy" of another console. This is a discussion forum, why can we not discuss stuff like this also with a critical eye and ask some questions about it?

do you honestly believe that people Care that much about whether or not Microsoft make enough money on Gamepass or not? Come on...

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
It seems blatantly obvious the price with gradually go up for gamepass. Already they've done that with Xcloud thrown into GP ultimate, but removing the yearly sub option, forcing the price up much higher for those users. Enjoy it while it lasts, as I expect game price increases gradually along with services like this.
For me, there is no point subscribing when I'm not using it while my time is taken up by a backlog of other games. And importantly on PC a bunch of the time the games are in a UWP shell preventing use of preferred peripherals, streaming etc, that I want to use. So right now it serves me better as a jump in and out if I need it. If they improve all that and my backlog disappears, I'd be more interested in using it a ton more.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Nobody is saying anything bad about gamepass.

It will be used by many on PC.

You can't brush away the fact MS and its PR team have been insanely pretentious and downright disrespectful, and had a lot of expectations to live up to, and COMPLETELY dropped the ball.

Oct 25, 2017
do you honestly believe that people Care that much about whether or not Microsoft make enough money on Gamepass or not? Come on...

You're right, it's isn't about how much money Microsoft is making, but it's about how much everyone else who isn't Microsoft is making. Microsoft can chuck and let everyone else do the heavy lifting but are we going to act like that's actually a good thing for the rest who isn't Microsoft?

I think that's the argument. It's cool for devs right now, but will it be for the future?

Oct 25, 2017
They literally said they have a PC. If you have a PC that's equally capable as an Xbox (one x or series x) then with game pass there's really no reason to get series x.

I think xCloud will.

I have a wait and see approach with xcloud. I still don't think we are a society that wants to bring controllers to work and play video games on their phone or tablet. It's much more interactive than listening to music or watching a TV show/movie.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
I'm sorry Alanah, but I have a logical rebuttal for almost every point you are making.

- Gamepass does get praised, a lot actually, just because ppl didn't like the event doesn't throw shade on GP
- The Xbox studio games showed mostly seemed like GAAS titles, the ones that didn't we got short CGI clips of
- Halo did not do it for me, and again is a GAAS, this is the main reason ppl downplaying the show, had nothing to do with GP, the big AAA game disappointed some fans
- I'm not into those games or even the studios, and no it's not props because I already see value in paying $50 or $60 for TLOU2/Smash and getting hundreds or thousands of hours out of them. I don't know what she is talking about, i play MHW more than anything I would ever play from that lineup.

To just sum up the non hype to console war b/s is insulting, it isn't, the show just wasn't exciting. Yes, GP is amazing value, who cares if you don't want the games? No one is going to rant that I wish I could Smash/Mario Kart for $15 a month even though of course yes we would like that. It simply isn't happening yet and I'm not angry it isn't. I will reiterate, there is amazing value in evergreen titles like that. I have like 5 Nintendo Switch games, that will last me for the duration of the gen. I've put more hours into Mario Kart, Smash, Botw, GTS, SFV, MHW, Destiny 2 than I can count. I don't why she is trying to force people to evaluate what value is, we get it Mrs. Pearce, it's our money lol.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Cmon we all know this forum is heavily playstation centric.
Before Xbox Game Studios started putting all their titles on PC as well.
People here used to complain and get mad about them not being on PC and would port beg for PC.
Then when they put their games on PC people then started concern trolling and saying ''Why would anyone ever need an Xbox?''
Why are we acting like the forum or lots of part of the internet being Pro-Sony just happened like that and they didnt deserve that spot in the last couple years ? The PS4 has by far the most amount of quality exclusives from 3rd and 1st parties this generation - Sony pretty much "saved" this generation while Nintendo and MS were fucking up wherever possible at the start of the generation.

Hell Sony just delivered two massive games with TLOU2 and GoT that can arguably stand up to most of what we have seen on next-gen consoles so far. They worked for that customer trust, same way Nintendo and MS did.

At the same times these new consoles are expensive and the most people wont be able to buy multiple of them, so they are gonna go with whatever plattform holder they trust the most. Time and money are finite resources. Not everyone is gonna be able to be as excited about every plattform.

I also dont see how you could take" Why do i need an Xbox if i can play the game on PC" as concern trolling. Its just a simple fact.
MS already accepted the fact that this might result in smaller Xbox systems being - they dont need to sell Xbox systems to sell content or services, its the premier way to experience the Xbox eco system, but its not essential anymore.

A. D. Skinner

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
I can't help but chuckle at the amount of people I personally know who say "I can just play it on PC" yet don't even own a PC, don't game on a PC, probably never will.

You can also get as annoyed as you like about hearing how great GP is, but it is great and literally gets better all the time.

As others have said, MS don't care where you play, as long as you're playing. I'm also not going to hate Halo or Fable based on tidbits and rumours and will wait to see but this place loves to spew hate as discussion and go in circles for every topic. That Yakuza 7 PS5 thing was a mess!

I also enjoyed the CLARITY of the show. Sony were sneaky and saying console exclusive when they really meant LAUNCH exclusive, the message in the MS show was much clearer. I enjoyed both shows though, and they were both light because everyone has more to show. Even Ubisoft has another Forward.

I also like that I've seen, but will continue to expect it to be missed, that we here are not the target audience. People go buy £50 or £60 games at launch without a problem. They save massively with GP, I save massively with GP.

Sutton Dagger

Oct 27, 2017
Gamepass is for sure extremely cheap for what it provides but i simply don't like this business model. I will never subscribe to service like this even if Sony or Nintendo do something similar. I'd move to PC entirely.

Lol why? You realise you can still purchase the games outright, it's literally an extra option for playing games.

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry Alanah, but I have a logical rebuttal for almost every point you are making.

- Gamepass does get praised, a lot actually, just because ppl didn't like the event doesn't throw shade on GP
- The Xbox studio games showed mostly seemed like GAAS titles, the ones that didn't we got short CGI clips of
- Halo did not do it for me, and again is a GAAS, this is the main reason ppl downplaying the show, had nothing to do with GP, the big AAA game disappointed some fans
- I'm not into those games or even the studios, and no it's not props because I already see value in paying $50 or $60 for TLOU2/Smash and getting hundreds or thousands of hours out of them. I don't know what she is talking about, i play MHW more than anything I would ever play from that lineup.

To just sum up the non hype to console war b/s is insulting, it isn't, the show just wasn't exciting. Yes, GP is amazing value, who cares if you don't want the games? No one is going to rant that I wish I could Smash/Mario Kart for $15 a month even though of course yes we would like that. It simply isn't happening yet and I'm not angry it isn't. I will reiterate, there is amazing value in evergreen titles like that. I have like 5 Nintendo Switch games, that will last me for the duration of the gen. I've put more hours into Mario Kart, Smash, Botw, GTS, SFV, MHW, Destiny 2 than I can count. I don't why she is trying to force people to evaluate what value is, we get it Mrs. Pearce, it's our money lol.
Writing Halo off as a GaaS is dumb. Yes, the game will get updated throughout the generation.

But it's still a massive open world first person shooter with online and split screen co-op. None of what we saw in the showcase will require or encourage the purchase of microtransactions. The single player component in Halo Infinite is larger than the single player component in any past Halo game.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
This is pretty much what it boils down to. The constant concern trolling etc is so transparent and silly.
Alanah is right on the money. Gamepass is offering an amazing value that allows players, especially those on a budget, to experience a heck of alot more games than if they had to buy every single game they play.
And that is something to be celebrated in this industry.
It is celebrated wtf are you guys talking about?? The reason not that many people are talking about this event is because of the event, is had nothing to do with Gamepass.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017

I don't think it's just concern trolling. If there's an all-you-can-eat buffet you really enjoy and the restaurant offers you a year subscription you'd probably be curious if it's profitable. You don't want the potato salad to be traded out for something inferior, for instance.

I think that's more of a curiosity when you might be investing the bulk of your games library in this service. You want to have confidence that it can continue to provide the value it's providing now.

That said I don't think Microsoft has given any cause for concern, but I understand the concern regardless.

Sems4arsenal

Apr 7, 2019
Odd video when we have a thread every couple of days about just how amazing Gamepass is.

It's easily the best value im gaming and massively pro consumer.

People not finding a lot of stuff on it to their taste is a fair point.

Also, how this affects the industry is still a topic that absolutely should be discussed.

SgtCobra

Oct 25, 2017
No one? I don't think I said anything controversial. Especially relative to who I was quoting.
But why does it have to be a Sony vs Microsoft thing? The user you quoted never said anything about that yet you respond with "current forum darling Sony exclusive" and stuff about metacritic as if that decides what people should like or not. This is the stuff we all should try to avoid here.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Writing Halo off as a GaaS is dumb. Yes, the game will get updated throughout the generation.

But it's still a massive open world first person shooter with online and split screen co-op. None of what we saw in the showcase will require or encourage the purchase of microtransactions. The single player component in Halo Infinite is larger than the single player component in any past Halo game.
Ok, that's great, but overall the game just didn't impress me. Happy it'll have a big SP portion, but I read stuff about the game getting updates already and it being a "platform" and jumped a little in my assumptions.

Point still stands, the hype not being super high is about the show and what was shown, it's got nothing to do with the value of GamePass. Many articles from other outlets praise it as amazing value. This forum has plenty of threads about GP, there's devs saying it's helped their game out, etc...

To sum up the less than stellar hype as fanboy nonsense is straight dumb logic. Who doesn't want amazing games to play. I am ready to buy a high-end PC just to get into the Xbox ecosystem and that entire show was disappointing for so many other reasons outside of Gamepass.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Copied from another thread, as relevant to this one as well.

First - game pass has been wicked for me as a PC user, still can't get my head around how MS gets value from what is immense value for me,

Opinion: Big AAA releases that cost upwards of $100m (rumoured $500m for Halo) aren't a sustainable long term business option for Gamepass. That model just cannot fund this sort of development and direct return-on-interest metrics become hazy in a service like this. We'll start to see a change in what MS consider 'sustainable AAA' this gen with games made with gamepass as an acquisition path in mind. Expect games like Fable and Halo to operate more as services with additional option for in-session spending to better acquire additional dollar and help with attributing revenue.

The netlifx 'first party' approach isn't to ship a super high-cost show every year, its to generate quantity over single-product quality - a broad church for a wider audience that's often metric driven and chasing the latest trends.

I'm really interested to see how GamePass will change Microsoft's approach to AAA development.

Disagree. Netflix has its heavy hitters ($200m for the next Russo Bros movie, Extraction, etc) that would have played fine in a theater. And they have their series. And they have their filler. Game Pass is the same basic model. We've been hearing doom and gloom for years and it hasn't materialized. The games are fun, we play them, we stay subscribed so everybody wins.

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
How much do we have to praise Game Pass before it is officially not under appreciated anymore?

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017
But why does it have to be a Sony vs Microsoft thing? The user you quoted never said anything about that yet you respond with "current forum darling Sony exclusive" and stuff about metacritic as if that decides what people should like or not. This is the stuff we all should try to avoid here.
Well, it's the latest AAA game release and it's getting a lot of praise on the site. I thought it was odd that the poster called Microsoft's entire output over the last 8 years bad/mediocre, but then praised a game that reviewed worse than a lot of what Microsoft released this gen. It's nice to say we shouldn't care about review scores. But we do (and no, it's not just here on Era). We especially care when a game we like reviews exceptionally well

Maybe you should've quoted them and asked them not to paint with such broad and dismissive strokes🤷‍♂️

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it's just concern trolling. If there's an all-you-can-eat buffet you really enjoy and the restaurant offers you a year subscription you'd probably be curious if it's profitable. You don't want the potato salad to be traded out for something inferior, for instance.

I think that's more of a curiosity when you might be investing the bulk of your games library in this service. You want to have confidence that it can continue to provide the value it's providing now.

That said I don't think Microsoft has given any cause for concern, but I understand the concern regardless.

Like you said yourself: Microsoft hasn't given any cause for concern and every dev that has been asked have said how happy they are about it.
Yet we get the same posts repeated again and again.
At some point it becomes difficult to believe it's genuine concern.

Lion

Banned
Jul 7, 2020
I'm not excited by the "value" if the games aren't decent.
I pay just £4 on pc at the moment, and I am not getting good value from it. I watched the show and saw nothing that excited me.

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
Is this a real post ?
MS and Xbox being suppresses ? What ?

Or maybe people just werent happy with their showcase - that doesnt mean that MS or the Xbox are dead. The same way how many of people go nuts over a Nintendo Direct Mini even when the expectations are being limited by Nintendo tweets. You can have a disappointing showcase and still be fine afterwards.

Not everything has to be all black or all white. You can cheer on MS for all the good stuff they bring to the table and yet be disappointed because you expected more from a showcase.

Personally i expected 2-3 titles showcasing next-gen gameplay that just isnt possible on current-gen systems - in the style of that Ratchet PS5 demo. So to me it was disappointing. Would have killed for 5 seconds of Gable gameplay.

I liked the Xbox showcase today, I thought it was a decent showing and better than their first showing. I'd still say the PS5 had a better showcase only because I'm a Gran Turismo fan.

But like I said 2 to 1 like dislike ratio is extremely high. Sony's is 10 to 1 like dislike ratio. Sony's showcase was watched 13m times, MS is at 330k and might hit 1m. This is what Alanahs talking about, no one is talking about Xbox. And as gamers we all should be.

There's probably many Sony fans that probably think it's funny to hit the dislike button on an MS video. We know youtube will show videos less based on a like dislike ratio. This isn't some conspiracy theory, it's the same thing as when The Last of Us or some steam game gets review bombed, or when AMD fanboys criticise Intel every chance they get. That's part of the console war, but I'm just saying it's dumb to do these things.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
I mean, I tried game pass on PC and it was pretty mediocre. The console version of it is far more appealing, but i'm not about to buy another console just so I can play games that I already own on another. I'll resub every time one of their first party games is interesting enough to warrant it.

Phoenix Down

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Game pass is great but nothing showed 12TF console power. That's why people are upset. People want Sony first party game quality on game pass from MS.

JusDoIt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
South Central Los Angeles
I'm honestly not sure I would want Nintendo or Sony to adopt a Game Pass model. I'm not saying they should or should not, I'm really saying I'm not sure.

Can you make games at the standard set by Nintendo and Sony's first party when they're all available day and date on a Game Pass-like service?

Yes or no, I don't think anybody can definitively answer that question. Microsoft apparently can't even answer that question. Maybe they will in a few years when all of their newly acquired studios have games released. But right now, it's really tough to say.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, because it's an entirely put together device. You don't need additional accessories to work. Handhelds come as a unit for one purpose, your phone and tablet does not. People like mobile games because they are playing it right then and there without additional peripherals.
That's not what you're post said though. You were talking about the level of engagement necessary to enjoy.

There's hurdles for Xcloud on phones and tablets, but I don't see a person who carries a switch around on top of there phone would have a problem carrying a controller instead.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Pushing subscriptions is the opposite of pro consumer. Whether or not someone thinks it's worth it or incredibly valuable (kinda like how I felt about Netflix a long time ago) doesn't change that. They are a business looking to make money, they've obviously done their research that this benefits them in some fashion, whether immediately or in the long run. So the talk shouldn't be about the sustainability of the service, but the fact that all of these publishers are pushing consumers to have less and less ownership of their media. A lot of the time this is pushed via convenience, whether price or services. And people have generally accepted that. But when Microsoft has a show like that where they focus exclusively on only Gamepass games when it's a next gen showcase, I feel like it does them a disservice. I'm sure there are plenty of interesting games coming to Series X that haven't been revealed yet.

Oct 25, 2017
That's not what you're post said though. You were talking about the level of engagement necessary to enjoy.

There's hurdles for Xcloud on phones and tablets, but I don't see a person who carries a switch around on top of there phone would have a problem carrying a controller instead.

I think they do. We've tried the playing console games on phones and tablets before and it wasn't something people did a lot compared to how much switch are out there. I don't expect this to change.

As I said, wait and see approach. I highly doubt xcloud would normalize that. Sorry...

Mr_F_Snowman

Oct 27, 2017
Disagree. Netflix has its heavy hitters ($200m for the next Russo Bros movie, Extraction, etc) that would have played fine in a theater. And they have their series. And they have their filler. Game Pass is the same basic model. We've been hearing doom and gloom for years and it hasn't materialized. The games are fun, we play them, we stay subscribed so everybody wins.

Netflix has close to 200 million paying subscribers - Gamepass has 10 million. The two are not at a level where you can compare them and games are absolutely not as consumable across devices like movies / tv are to enable them to reach those kinds of numbers. They also have a lot more stiff competition and are far and away not the market leader. Games are also a bigger commitment in terms of time so having hundreds to choose from when each is going to take tens of hours is not the same as movies which are a two hour commitment

The models two me are not the same at all. Gamepass is great value but it won't do anything to get people excited if the games they are making do not appeal to them as much as the rival platforms do

Samiya

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 30, 2019
Sorry, but I'm not going to pay a monthly rent to a huge corporation in order to play singleplayer games. That's not a plus.

Besides, it's not like the games in game pass will be designed for my preferences for singleplayer. It's more likely GaaS games will fit the distribution service.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
ok, its on gamepass.............so what.

I don't give a damn whether they are losing money or not on gamepass. Like whats his name said on kindafunny, with how subpar Microsoft has been this entire generation outside of basically Forza Horizon and Ori its a service of 7's. That is there problem.......its great that they are taking a huge consumer friendly apporach. They are not my friends and they literally showed me nothing exciting that i was going to be playing in the next year or so by them. They also showed me no reason to own this so called most powerful console at launch if there isn't an exclusive worth a damn for 2-3 years.

You cannot spew the most powerful console bullshit constantly over and over and over............then show up with a conference like this.
which guy on KindaFunny? 3 of the 4 on there are huge bleed blue Sony fans? It's like taking a poll seriously on here when the numbers are so lopsided. It would be like going on a NY Yankee message forum and asking in a poll which team is better this year the Yankees or the Red Sox. You're never going to get sincere answers.

End of the day, next gen Sony will be exclusive machine and Xbox is the everything else machine because financially it makes sense. Plus guess what that's totally ok. Xbox was my third party machine since last gen. I probably saved thousands of dollars taking that approach and it actually allowed me to buy more Sony games.

This was good for the industry yesterday.
Phil has been talking about next gen is about "higher framerates" for years now. I rather have that then "next gen graphics at 30fps" I rather have the power of a pc in a small box than sitting at my desk PC gaming.

As far as review scores, my favorites games this gen rated lower than God of War and TLOU2. Destiny, Ghosts of Tsushima, Sea of Thieves and Spider-Man. Scores don't matter unless you're heavily invested into console wars.

I truly believe people get jealous of gamepass because Nintendo and Sony does not offer that. I know I'm bitter over that, PSNow does not compare and I want it to. Because Sony has a rich history but they won't do it.

Mecha

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honduras
Game Pass is an amazing product and there is no way to spin that the other way.
  • I agree it ain't for everyone specially if you don't like most games in the core Xbox ecosystem. But if you are there isn't any reason to not be subscribed. Physical games are phasing out. Accept it.
  • We shouldn't be thinking too much in how MS is profiting, I'm sure games currently in development under the XGS are being design to leverage GP. This could extend to some third party games, specially Indies.
  • It's a disruptive new way (in this industry) to consume what we love, it just adds more options, it doesn't take away the traditional way.
I actually bought my X1X back in 2018 after seeing the GP potential and it's nice seeing how much has it evolved and how central it is for MS strategy going forward. I actually don't expect either Sony or Nintendo to pursue this business model the same way MS is doing it and that is ok, I could say I don't want them to do that either.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
MS/Xbox crew dropped the ball on the messaging and the showing was definitely not one that got people screaming "fuck, i need a Series X at release!"

tbh, all this "Gamepass woohoo!" stuff is annoying at this point. there are first party games on it that don´t materialize for the next years, the other stuff is third party, mostly later than the normal release. also, there are games that many people have already bought and a bunch of indie games which is cool but many people don´t care about that.

I don't buy that many games annually anymore as it stands. Maybe 2-4 AAA games (at best) and the rest are much smaller titles, and I'll buy maybe 5-6 of them per year at most. Most of the time I'm waiting for something interesting that I want to play to be released. Gamepass does absolutely nothing for me aside for allowing me to play a new release that might not look worth the $60 (now $70...) asking price for $15 instead. The majority of the games I do buy, I end up wanting to replay at some future point, or have someone else play them. There's literally no reason for me to subscribe to a service monthly when the games that end up on it day one that I want to play are so few and far between as it is. At most, I'd probably use Gamepass two or three times a year, and I'm sure as hell not going to keep paying for it each month while not even using it.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
Like you said yourself: Microsoft hasn't given any cause for concern and every dev that has been asked have said how happy they are about it.
Yet we get the same posts repeated again and again.
At some point it becomes difficult to believe it's genuine concern.

I mean the cause for concern is the countless gaming initiatives and devs that were mismanaged and abandoned by Microsoft and other big tech companies.

Anything new and disruptive is going to be met with some skepticism. I think it's healthy to have this discussion.

MillionIII

Banned
Sep 11, 2018
Gamepass is good, for now, just wait until every company makes their own gamepass and boom the content drought gets real.

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
Sidenote: The disclaimers at the beginning on the video to try to avoid getting shit from fans are a good reminder of how toxic the gaming community is, in general.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Yeah just not into paying $180 a year to rent all the mediocre to bad games Xbox has put out past 8 years.
🙄 as if gamepass only has first party games. If we compared a list of third party games you purchased elsewhere and what I didn't pay for we would truthfully be in the hundreds of dollars. You can get your money's worth in month 1

Lion

Banned
Jul 7, 2020
what type of games do you like?
I like a big variety of games. Don't get me wrong there are some games on gamepass that I would like or have already played and enjoyed. However I have a pc, PS4 pro and a switch and there is nothing on gamepass that is having my attention at the moment.
I have had gamepass pc since near launch and have played:
gears of War 1, enjoyed but didn't feel in a rush to play another one.
banner saga 1&2 (enjoyed),
Outer worlds, enjoyed but found it a bit lightweight
Vampyr - was enjoying but the game left gamepass before I finished it,
Plague tale - kind of enjoyed but clearly haven't found it very compelling as I haven't been back to it for a long time

So I am not getting good value and should probably drop it. The price is low enough that I haven't bothered to yet!

nofriendo

Jun 4, 2019
Netflix is only on PC? Spotify is only on PC?

Hold on, does Gamepass also work for MAC OS? What about Linux?
Am I missing anything else?

Like stop. The true GP experience is going to be on an Xbox point blank period. Netflix and Spotify does not have that same hang up. It can truly exist everywhere without the need of anything physical holding them back

Remember when Netflix used to post DVDs to people....these sort of services change over time. xCloud is on iOS now and you can use that as part of Game Pass sub. I would imagine that MS are looking at every possible device to put Game Pass on.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Its a Game Pass thread. Its expected.
Haven't really been in them much as a lot of my use of game pass is going to it for a title I know is already there and I want to play. So not as in tune on the news side of things and had assumed that it would be a service generally well liked by people with little controversy. Coming out from under that rock has been surprising lol.