• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This legitally looked like a straight to Disney channel movie in the opening scene of the trailer. What the hell is this shit?

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
Still not convinced. It looks better the previous trailers, but it still completely lacks the charm of the animated original. It's my main gripe with all these live action remakes. They tend to add nothing, but detract a lot.

Deleted member 54320

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 28, 2019
London
I don't know why but I cringed when 'A Whole New World' started playing.

Probably because a live action version of this just doesn't jive well in my mind.

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017
I know its aimed at little kids, but damn that looks... off.

Costumes look like a bad Broadway show.

Sincerest

Jan 22, 2018
CGI looks very good! Color me surprised.

Color me blue, exactly.

Will Smith see s great in the role.

Denali

Mar 20, 2018
Yeah the Genie looks way better here than any other looks. Overall I'm still not completely into it yet, but this looks much better.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Man, this Jafar seems really lame compared to the original. Blue Will Smith still seems creepy. The whole movie just looks bad to me. Pass.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It looks better than the stills made it seem like. Rather spectacular when it wants to be. Still not entirely sold on the cast, but Will Smith's genie is now something I can see and appreciate. I'll echo the cringe at the singing stuff, then again that kind of stuff always rubbed me wrong in Disney movies, so I can't say that's uncommon. Doesn't seem as good as Lion King, but this trailer shows me that this concept can work well. Unlike that I probably won't watch in theatres, but I'll gladly check it out in UHD when it comes out.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Jafar sounding like Aladdin's best friend in high school that decided to go into business for himself

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
YES

Was unsure at the start but 100% in by the end although still think Jafar is weak here

One Jump has to be in though

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Literally nothing about this movie looks better than the original.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It looks alright. It's an improvement on the previous trailers.

Still think this shouldn't exist. I'm just salty as Aladdin is my favorite Disney film and this gains nothing from being live action.

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
I actually think this trailer looks pretty good, and MUCH better than what's been shown so far.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty corny. As much as I love Aladdin, I think I'll pass on this.

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
They got me when 'A Whole New World' started.. it's hard to go wrong when the music in this film will be so damn good.

mancan

Banned
Mar 29, 2018
This looks pretty bad. No one looks well cast. Jafar has the worst casting the voice is not intimidating at all. I cringed the whole time.

Deleted member 19003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Stop that boy?! lul, they say to 27 year old man. Whole thing feels off, like they just did live action version of almost every scene from the animation instead of trying a more original route.