• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
They need to go the fuck home. They will win another two championships in the next five years anyway, go home peeps.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Alabama treats their college football team better than their health or education.

Lucky Aces

Banned
Dec 7, 2020
Gotta love the south. Especially a particular college team that's won like 7 billion times these last 10 years, yet they keep needlessly celebrating like its their first title ever.

And they do this in the worst month of Covid. šŸ˜”

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Zoator

Oct 27, 2017
Like even in normal times, I'll never understand why anyone would want to be in the middle of a crowd like that.

JonaB1986

Sep 15, 2020
Man, all those white people.... Whelp, one step closer to turning Bama blue I guess. (Saying this as a white guy from Alabama)

Oct 31, 2017
Stay inside people fuck. It really is not that hard. If you DO go outside wear a mask and don't congregate en masse, but people are just so dumb. This country is just full of the absolute dumbest, worst priorities people really. It's actually sad and enraging.

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like Los Angeles after the Lakers won the NBA Championships in October ... Los Angeles has been mostly fine after that.

losangeles.cbslocal.com

California Surpasses 30,000 COVID-19 Deaths

According to Johns Hopkins University data, it took California six months to record 10,000 deaths. But the surge that started in October took California from 20,000 to 30,000 in barely one month's time.

According to Johns Hopkins University data, it took California six months to record 10,000 deaths. But the surge that started in October took California from 20,000 to 30,000 in barely one month's time.

Oh... wait... šŸ˜¬

Operations

Oct 29, 2017
Every time I have to remind myself NOT to read comments in a Twitter thread. The immense void of knowledge and rationality always leave me uneasy.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Would have been Columbus if the Bucks had won so...

People are stupid.

Oct 28, 2017
Looks like a super spreader event to me.

And as a Miami Dolphin fan, I would just like to say now and forever: fuck Nick Saban.

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
User Warned: Inappropriate Joke
Look at all those siblings! They're sure going to have fun tonight!

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not even shocked. Bama fans down here take their football really seriously.

Edit: OK the inbred jokes are going a bit far now.

Last edited:

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I just saw this now on Twitter. I understand why this isn't a "bigger" news story given the context of everything happening in your country, but this has got to be the biggest super spreader event in the US so far, right? And for fucking college football? I still want someone to just tell me these images are from last year or something.