• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Screw it, just bought the PS4 LE for first game on eBay for $140. I feel like the sequel is gonna cause prices to go up even higher. The Switch LE is already at bonkers prices. FYI, avoid Switch version if you can, major performance issues when I played it.

msboo001

Oct 25, 2017
I went from disliking to really enjoying the 1st game by the end. I don't know if I can afford it day one but I will probaly get it, depending how everyone feels about it. Also Mizuki as lead should be fun :)

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
Is the switch version just as buggy? I thought about starting it over on pc but I will stick with the switch version if that's the case.
Switch version is mostly fine. I played it 100% in handheld mode. I unfortunately experienced one crash. It's mostly 30fps, although during some dream gameplay, fps does tank at intense areas.

Although one thing did annoy me is that when you press A to confirm something, it takes couple seconds.

Overall, it's decent and very playable since it's a Visual Novel game.

Light-Cloud

Apr 3, 2021
Yes! Great news, I absolutely loved the first game. I had no idea that a sequel was going to happen. The only thing I didn't like was how, as they said in the trailer, perverted the main character was. Hopefully this new character will be better in that regard.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Interesting that they show Xbox Series and Xbox One, but only PS4. I presume that means there's no native edition planned for PS5, or maybe that comes out later? Just having to do with how BC works on Xbox I guess

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
A welcome surprise. I gotta finish the original game as i was enjoying it despite some pervy crap it can't help itself having as well
as one of the paths straight up killing two characters in gruesome/graphic fashion (not actually visible but just the shock of it freaked the shit out of me.

Lunchbox

ʃuoɹŹ Ź‡į“‰ ʃuį“‰op ĒÉ¹,noŹŽ 'Ź‡É„ʃį“‰É¹ sį“‰É„Ź‡ pɐĒÉ¹ noŹŽ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
I'm pumped, they continue to surprise me with the twists in these games. I love them.

THIJJ

Oct 26, 2017
I had my grievances with the psych sections in the first one, but loved how the story unfolded. Genuinely creepy at moments too.

can't wait to get to this one

D-Man

Oct 25, 2017
The original was one of my favorite games of 2019 so I'm so on board with this. Fuck me up, Uchikoshi!

Madao

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
this game better not end on a cliffhanger. if the series grows enough to be a trilogy eventually, it should happen naturally and not forced (don't want to have another Zero Escape scenario again)

Polyh3dron

Prophet of Regret
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guess I should get around to playing the first one, huh... Is it better than Zero Time Dilemma?
this game better not end on a cliffhanger. if the series grows enough to be a trilogy eventually, it should happen naturally and not forced (don't want to have another Zero Escape scenario again)
Please god this.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I better get more Moma in this game.

dpo8SkTx.jpg

Buddy cop Moma was the best.

Iunno how Mizuki as the protagonist will play out. She's the type of character that works best as a sidekick.

enigmatic_alex44

GAGA IS A FLOP
Oct 25, 2017
You tried it.
!!!

This is THE announcement of 2021! Original game is a slay.

A shot of gaming Moderna is just what the doctor ordered if you are displaying the following symptom:

- Great taste

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Very pleasantly surprised! I had no idea the first game did well enough to warrant a sequel.

Mizuki being the protagonist this time around is such an amazing choice. She was by far the best character in the first game, and we also get to see her superhuman strength at play here! Hopefully this also means the sex jokes are dialed way back in favor of other types of humor (like, they have their place, but it really was just too much).

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
Didnt love the first one.... I enjoyed it but def not full price. However, im curious to see how this turns out

CielTynave

Oct 25, 2017
FUCK YEAH

Looking forward to it, although I'll probably get it on Steam since the Switch version of the last game was kind of a mess sometimes. Realy hope that Aiba figure is sold on it's own at some point (and it fucking should be, it straight up says it's a pop up parade figure).

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
FUCK YEAH

Looking forward to it, although I'll probably get it on Steam since the Switch version of the last game was kind of a mess sometimes. Realy hope that Aiba figure is sold on it's own at some point (and it fucking should be, it straight up says it's a pop up parade figure).

kinda wish they also made a real A-Set figure so I can put it in a safe.

Lunchbox

ʃuoɹŹ Ź‡į“‰ ʃuį“‰op ĒÉ¹,noŹŽ 'Ź‡É„ʃį“‰É¹ sį“‰É„Ź‡ pɐĒÉ¹ noŹŽ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
I have a couple of ideas about the mystery of the half body, one would involve classic scifi tropes, and the other would mean the series have gone full Zero Escape lol either way I'm very excited!
It's definitely time travel right? It's been awhile since I platinumed but isn't there time shenanigans happening in the original?

spoiler warning'd at request.

Last edited:

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck! I was lowkey hoping for an AI sequel with a grown up Mizuka as a protag, and holy shit sometimes the universe actually does you a favor. Picking this up day 1.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me that I need to buy the first game at some point. Really liked 999 but for some reason fell off of Virtue's Last Reward and never played Zero Time's Dilemma.

Heard really good things about the first AI game, so hopefully I can get back into these types of games with that.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
After missing Shin Megami Tensei V and Metroid Dread, I am not allowed to miss the LE of this.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
So many adventure games this year, that's so exciting~

I still need to finish the first one up, but it's next on my list. šŸ‘

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Overall I am excited about this. Hoping there is less creepy pervert stuff in this though.