• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 2, 2017
I know the reapers

impiri

Oct 25, 2017
The most infuriating line in gaming. Turians obviously have enough fingers to do a proper double-quote, yet he refuses

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
HhWigNu.png

Saving the planet? Oh come on. Everyone knows AVALANCHE are just terrorists, Shinra News Network said so.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
did he look up a human gesture that imitates punctuation marks in a specific earth writing system that can be used to indicate sarcasm

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dismissal. Yes. Typical Turian reaction to information above pay grade. *sniff* Of course, no pay grade exists for Reaper threat. Possibly create one? No, preposterous. Reapers destroy currency along with everything else. Unless...could Reapers be convinced to operate on barter system? Must investigate further.

Deleted member 17184

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dismissal. Yes. Typical Turian reaction to information above pay grade. *sniff* Of course, no pay grade exists for Reaper threat. Possibly create one? No, preposterous. Reapers destroy currency along with everything else. Unless...could Reapers be convinced to operate on barter system? Must investigate further.
Reapers could use crypto-currency. Typical idea of superiority. Use of energy could be... problematic.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
As much as I love ME1, the name "Reapers" always makes me cringe a little. It's so bad. Like they couldn't think of a better name that isn't something a 10 year old would think up?

Hearing the Tali tape back to back is terrible, almost made me drop the game.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I remember there was an animated sprite emoji of that guy doing the air quotes and all. Can't find it again for the life of me.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This man was nearly killed by a Reaper along with his cohorts who run the Galactic Council, and then he went "psh naw that ain't real."

Kuga

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
ME2's Council dismissal of the Reaper threat and how that railroaded (particularly paragon) Shepard's Cerberus relationship is what made me reevaluate the overarching story from "I'm interested to see where this is going" to "I'm just along for the ride at this point". Not to mention what ME3's writing did to Cerberus and the Reapers. It's kind of a shame because I think the trilogy plot would've worked out a lot differently had the ME1 writers been in charge for the whole thing.