• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
I need someone to make one with CJ walking to the movie theater

"Bought my 6th Endgame ticket"

Deleted member 26746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
User Warned: Thread Whining
Me entering another "gaming" thread like this one on era... just to click ignore thread.

JangleLuke

Oct 4, 2018
My contribution:

Alternate title: When you're waiting for Pikmin 4 and you kill time by replaying the previous title.

Cokesouls

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Could anyone tell a total noob where to start to even make this? What free programm do most people use?
I always have these great ideas, but no idea how to execute them and then I end up giving up because I'm too lazy.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
Could anyone tell a total noob where to start to even make this? What free programm do most people use?
I always have these great ideas, but no idea how to execute them and then I end up giving up because I'm too lazy.
basically everyone does it in premiere.

Arkaign

Nov 25, 2017
I decided to play every video in this thread at the same time. I think I'm on the verge of spiritual transcendence.

Hah, same, well, I had about 5 of them or so looping including the one speaking gibberish. My phone was spouting aww aww awww shit shit shit shit bobbleboddleboop here we go go go again, and my 6yo comes in and is like GROWN UP WORD! Lol.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

Pretty sure this is done using video editing software (which generally isn't free). I've also found a template youtube video of the meme that you could use by some "means" *wink wink* but yeah unfortunately would take some work to make that happen.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
When they are more than CJ slapped into just a vidogame image or videos this are pretty freaking great. Love the Ganondord online, DK song, Persona 5 to the velvet room, animal crosing ones.