• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
a33.gif

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. Really enjoyed seasons 1 and 2 when I watched them earlier this year.

Oct 25, 2017
Inquiry: July 20th, 8:00 PM

Please refer to the remarks you made towards me as quoted below.

"It's time for Retsuko to face the music!"

I hereby declare that I found this statement to be hurtful, belittling, incendiary, and an insult against me as a viewer and individual alike. Would you like to defend your choice of words?

I await your answer to this in written form.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully Elon Mule returns.

latest

I actually hope not. Once this guy became the focus of season 2 it really went down hill. Felt like a character you'd add to a show to spice things up after like 7 seasons as it starts to get stale. I liked what they were attempting but it felt really out of place for the show.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I actually hope not. Once this guy became the focus of season 2 it really went down hill. Felt like a character you'd add to a show to spice things up after like 7 seasons as it starts to get stale. I liked what they were attempting but it felt really out of place for the show.

Yeah, loved season 2 but wasn't a huge fan of how that panned out. I miss pro-tayn injected yoga as well.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Happy to hear it. Thought season 2 was a bit of a step down from one but I'm always up for more.

Fenneko is my spirit animal.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Wifey and I love this show. Awesome that the third season is coming so soon. More Fenneko please!

Chuck

Oct 25, 2017
Will Retsuko get to be happy by the end of this third season???

*shakes magic 8 ball*

Rogue Blue

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This day just keeps getting better and better.

If this were coming out one week earlier it would've come out right on my birthday, which would've been wonderful.

But still

ill_allow_it_community.gif

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's too bad they're leaning more on DonkeyZuck and Silicon Valley plot devices but it still looks hype.